What's new

Best SE for my newly bald squash

What a shame! I hope it's merely blade angle causing your issues, and that shaves improve soon. This is a razor I've coveted for months now, so I hope it turns out to be less of a disappointment for you.

Maybe I can find a place to source 1-2 proGuards so I don’t need to invest in a new box.

Again I think if you have a lighter beard, this may be a razor for you to try. Who knows. Maybe this one will be available soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shantytownbrown, sorry to hear the OREN doesn't seem to be working for you. I don't shave my head, but my face shaves with the OREN were much like you have described. After two tries on the 2 dot guard, I tried twice with the 3 dot guard. The results were better but not close enough to meet my desires.

I would love to try the Blackland Vector, but I just can't bring myself (yet) to spend over $100 on a razor. That said, it may well be worth the money. I have a Black Hawk v2, and I get excellent results with it. It shaves as close as my MMOC but it's quicker and easier to use. It is very light, which can be disconcerting at first, but I'm now used to it.

Shantytownbrown, sorry to hear the OREN doesn't seem to be working for you. I don't shave my head, but my face shaves with the OREN were much like you have described. After two tries on the 2 dot guard, I tried twice with the 3 dot guard. The results were better but not close enough to meet my desires.

I would love to try the Blackland Vector, but I just can't bring myself (yet) to spend over $100 on a razor. That said, it may well be worth the money. I have a Black Hawk v2, and I get excellent results with it. It shaves as close as my MMOC but it's quicker and easier to use. It is very light, which can be disconcerting at first, but I'm now used to it.

No worries Steve. I had to try it. Someone with the right beard will love it.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom