What's new

Wilkinson Sword (German)

You'd be wrong. I have used a few and they are an excellent blade, but no one in Brazil ships to the USA.

Exactly, it sounds like in Brazil they aren't aware they can actually ship internationally. I've begged more than a vendor to sell me a few of their exclusive "blue" Feather 60 packs at their good prices (300 blades $38 approx) but I had no luck...
brasil_blue_feather.png

You realize that the blue Feathers are the same blade as the yellow & black, just a different color scheme for Latin America(?).

Yes I know, it's like collecting stamps or coins, you may want the different variations. And they are half the price of yellows (10-pack) and black/silver (5-pack)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
You know, I threw one of these (German Wilkinson) in the Ti68 today and almost panicked: felt like it wasn't shaving - like there was no blade in the razor.

Yet indeed, when the lather cleared ... perfect shave.

Haven't used a Wilkie in a long while - these are apparently a very smooth blade!

AA

Found a pack I forgot I had, so I loaded one up for tomorrow's shave. I remember them being decent blades, so we shall see if memory serves me well.

Pretty good shave today. It didn't feel as effortless to shave with like it does with a Feather and I needed to do three passes instead of my usual two, but it was a DFS for sure. Assuming the next couple of shaves are acceptable, I'll have to see if I can find these blades locally; although I appreciate the Internet shops, it's sometimes nice to know you can skip over to a local store and pick up blades right when you need them.

Top Bottom