What's new

The World Shave Off Showdown

I would like to see the Paradigm Ti II vs the Game Changer 68 or 84. I think that would be a close one.
The one @BigJ suggested would be great too.
Happy shaves
Jason

I can get behind this!

I would like to see the Paradigm Ti II vs the Game Changer 68 or 84. I think that would be a close one.

How about the F4 Toggle (#15) vs. the 1934 Aristocrat (#8)? That would be a classy match-up!!

The one @BigJ suggested would be great too.
Happy shaves
Jason

Hi Guy.

I like the 2 suggestions a lot I have only one problem I lent one of the members my Toggle to try so I’ll message him to send it back and I’ll do the Shave Off that @smurfups77 Aka Jason suggested and then I’ll do the Toggle vs Aristocrat 1st Gen 34 and the only thing is I’ll have to dial the Toggle down as it would be a lot more efficient than the 34 on settings 7 and above.
@BigJ just food for thought but I could use the 1st or 2nd Gen British Aristocrats as both are quite a bit more efficient than the 34 and maybe one of them would be a better match up to the Toggle than the 34.

Your call guys!

I’m all ears! :a17:

Hi Guy.

I like the 2 suggestions a lot I have only one problem I lent one of the members my Toggle to try so I’ll message him to send it back and I’ll do the Shave Off that @smurfups77 Aka Jason suggested and then I’ll do the Toggle vs Aristocrat 1st Gen 34 and the only thing is I’ll have to dial the Toggle down as it would be a lot more efficient than the 34 on settings 7 and above.
@BigJ just food for thought but I could use the 1st or 2nd Gen British Aristocrats as both are quite a bit more efficient than the 34 and maybe one of them would be a better match up to the Toggle than the 34.

Your call guys!

I’m all ears! :a17:

One of the British Aristocrats would also be a good match!! :a11::a11:

The 34 is just the ‘classiest’ IMO.

How about RS10 v Paradigm T2 as it could be very close using these super smooth contenders. On the undercard bout I’d suggest Mamba v GameChanger. But above suggestions work too as we need to see who will be the super heavyweight champion :a11:

One of the British Aristocrats would also be a good match!! :a11::a11:

The 34 is just the ‘classiest’ IMO.

I love my 34 to and I agree for me it’s like The Godfather of the Aristocrats and should be respected lol
I just don’t want to see it out matches by the Toggle and I know that one of the Brits would probably be a better :a11:

How about RS10 v Paradigm T2 as it could be very close using these super smooth contenders. On the undercard bout I’d suggest Mamba v GameChanger. But above suggestions work too as we need to see who will be the super heavyweight champion :a11:

A couple of good picks to AJ.
The RS 10 and Paradigm T12 are both smooth shavers.

Mamba is very smooth as well as the GameChanger with the mild plate.

I know we've missed you my friend! I asked Jeff where has Parallax been so he obviously forwarded my concerns. I was hoping all was well and I'm glad to hear it is. Glad your back in the saddle! :a14:
Thanks brother. Good to see you're still doing the heavy lifting. Day in and day out. Remarkable how you keep this thread going and going.

Thanks brother. Good to see you're still doing the heavy lifting. Day in and day out. Remarkable how you keep this thread going and going.

Hello my friend and thanks for the kind words. It does have it's challenging moments and days but I thoroughly enjoy it and I'm about to do a Father's Day Shave Off this afternoon. Have a great one and hope to see you more often as I always enjoyed our interactions and come on.. your a hero as the only guy I know that shaves with very efficient razors using no Shave Soap and only water!! :punk:

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Fathers Day!

Enjoy the day with your families!

BTW I'm doing a Father's Day Shave Off and I'll report it lather on or tomorrow.

fullsizeoutput_2d48.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day Frank and to all you gentlemen who have posted or just read this 4000+ / nearly one year thread - all the best on this family day.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So Frank I am going through the same experience that you just went through....
SUV shopping , I might have missed it but was the outcome?
It's for my Wife which makes it ....well let's just no fun for me:(

Happy Father's Day Frank, I hope you have a great day.

Today I had my first shave with my Gibbs. It was a great Father's Day shave I must say. You were oh so kind to sale me this beautiful razor. The more I use a Gibbs the more it impresses me.
20190615_232634.jpg

I used my Wolf Whiskers Julie blackwolf, LNHC, Captain's Choice cooper bowl, Gillette Platinum (4) and the Gibbs on 5.25. I did 2 pass wtg and atg + a little clean up and got a very good bbs shave. I am a Gibbs lover now. Thank you Frank because withwit this thread and all you do I don't think I would have either of my two favorite razors. (Timeless Ti95 + Gibbs) I finished off the shave with WSP Olympus of course.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.

Happy shaves
Jason

So Frank I am going through the same experience that you just went through....
SUV shopping , I might have missed it but was the outcome?
It's for my Wife which makes it ....well let's just no fun for me:(

I'm going with the Chevy Equinox as it was the best deal I got on a midsize SUV. It got down to the Honda and the Chevy. I had the Jeep but they aren't offering any deals and I like the seats in the Chevy. I fit right in them and the Honda not so much and was probably why I went with the Chevy. Not fun at all! LOL

Top Bottom