What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

A few acquisitions from the past week
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
Looks awesome! You can use those for years.

Looks awesome! You can use those for years.

I'm excited about the brushes. In all the years I've been wet shaving I've never really given badger brushes a chance. I found a good synthetic and have used them exclusively for years. I have used each of these brushes for only 1 shave but I like them so far.

F0BAB69A-FA66-4B84-8E72-68A471AAF13F.jpeg
Placed an order today for the following.....it was my exit from the sabbatical. This is stuff I need and I literally ran out of soap trying to stretch one puck of Arko 6 months.

Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, custom synthetic! Knot is a 24mm from Maggard. The handle is dark, dark brown and very comfortable in the hand.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, 1941 Ranger Tech! Super clean, doors open and close nice and even.

proxy.php

Today’s haul!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mail call!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, custom synthetic! Knot is a 24mm from Maggard. The handle is dark, dark brown and very comfortable in the hand.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello there, 1941 Ranger Tech! Super clean, doors open and close nice and even.

proxy.php

Today’s haul!

proxy.php

Nice [emoji106]

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Fluked out today by visiting a small antique store on the way home from a larger city and came across my my birth year razor - a Gillette 1959 E4 Fatboy that has hardly been used IMO for a bargain price.
Gillette Fatboy 1959-E4  (2).jpg

Tomorrow will have to give it a reasonable try out on setting 5 or 6 with a Gillette 7Oclock SP Black, it sure feels nice in the hand.
Have some great shaves!

Last edited:
B&M mail call......actually went to a local store and picked this all out. This was the stuff that when they moved into a different store they couldn't sell, so for this plus my repeat customer discount, I got 40% off. Stoked.

proxy.php

Wow!
proxy.php

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

That’s an ugly razor and that line running horizontally across the blade is a defect in manufacturing, if you want I would be willing to accept it for proper disposal.

Just kidding! That’s beautiful, who was the blade smith that made that work of art?

That’s an ugly razor and that line running horizontally across the blade is a defect in manufacturing, if you want I would be willing to accept it for proper disposal.

Just kidding! That’s beautiful, who was the blade smith that made that work of art?
Alphonzo Teronnes of Osiris Blades. It is prettier in person!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Hello, I wasn't expecting the two of you till next week.

20190614_142809.jpg

20190614_142842.jpg

20190614_142905.jpg

The Pro Gaurds, Alpha Ecliptic and Prismatic are for me. I will leave the Black Bakelite OC Slant in the box because a friend asked me to order it for him since I was placing an order.

Top Bottom