What's new

Great Covers

On the walk to the stage Jack sings Rory a snippet of the song, on stage shows him a bit while Rory straps on & tunes his guitar and then their off to the races...

Politician - Jack Bruce & Rory Gallagher

''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dave

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
On the walk to the stage Jack sings Rory a snippet of the song, on stage shows him a bit while Rory straps on & tunes his guitar and then their off to the races...

Politician - Jack Bruce & Rory Gallagher

''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dave

Nice. I think this is better than the original recording I have. I never heard it by Cream in concert.

I had no idea that April Wine were not the writers of that song, have never heard the original but April Wine sure made it their own.
dave

Vanilla Fudge, Keep Me Hanging On,

.... watching Carmine Appice in that i couldn't help but thing of this guy...

'''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''dave

I still get a kick out of Clapton's response when asked, "What does it feel like to be the greatest guitarist in the world?" To which he responded, "No idea, go ask Prince."

I was a heavy metal aficionado growing up. I went to see Prince on the Purple Rain tour, as a favour to my best friend's sister (parents would not let her go unless her brother and I went along to "keep them safe"). Opened my eyes to what a performer he was. Instant fan, and have been to this day.

Dave Mathews does a kick *** Sweet Caroline at a live concert in Fenway Park. He also preforms Sledgehammer.
He and his band are just KICK ***!!

Top Bottom