What's new

Etsy soaps

There are TONS of soaps to choose from on the site Etsy.com.

I am curious to know if any of you have tried any of the soaps available there.

If so, what did you get? What was it like? What scent did you settle with?

I really like the TSE (The Soap Exchange) from here in Fort Worth worth. Also have tried fuzzy face soap. It was decent I go back and forth between TSE and Stirling mostly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There are plenty of great artisans on Etsy to choose from but a few that come to mind are:

MER Shaving- the owner is a great guy to do business with, plenty of scents to choose from and can get any of them mentholated if you like. Plus decent prices and one to certainly consider.

Fuzzy Face- have not tried this soap base but many people seem to like it.

Dapper dragon- another affordable soap, comes in a cool container as well.

K Shaveworx- not a huge fan of this soap base, but they do have some great scents to choose from and offer both 2oz and 4oz sizes.

First Canadian Shave Soap started out on Etsy, and that's where I bought their "Barbershop Taper Fade" soap. It smelled a lot like B&M Seville, and performed quite well.
Sadly, they sold the business and the new owners reformulated everything into creams, and started up a non-Etsy site, so I can't really vouch for them now.

My point is that decent soaps can be found on Etsy.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm a big fan of MERShaving soap's
Really great product.
The Propiter is really a great guy!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have looked but never bought off Etsy. There does seem to be a lot of soaps available there.

Man cave soap works has a nice glycerin based soap. Her Gatsby smells amazing. If you get it, get the refill pucks as the jars are y'all and narrow which makes loading more difficult with a large brush.

I tried the soap from MonroeShavingCo - great product with unique scents and equally good customer service.

First Canadian Shave Soap started out on Etsy, and that's where I bought their "Barbershop Taper Fade" soap. It smelled a lot like B&M Seville, and performed quite well.
Sadly, they sold the business and the new owners reformulated everything into creams, and started up a non-Etsy site, so I can't really vouch for them now.

My point is that decent soaps can be found on Etsy.
The first base from the new First Canadian was borderline a cream and now they are on V3 and it's a lot firmer. Not as firm as the very first version but the difference between the new owners V1 and V3 is night and day.

Top Bottom