What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Briar Fox in a meer lined Falcon. Meer lined bowls ghost quite spectacularly.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I thought meer anything were known for not ghosting?

That’s what I heard too but I smoked a bowl of Molto Dolce in this months ago, and despite many bowls of various non-aro blends I still get the vanilla-chocolate flavor coming through.

What do you think of the BK? I love the stuff, but I enjoy aromatics.
Hi Mike,
I like it quite a bit.. not very complex but a nice change from my typical Virginia.
I do not smoke anything cased at all ..I think that is because of my strong affinity to cigars??

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hi Mike,
I like it quite a bit.. not very complex but a nice change from my typical Virginia.
I do not smoke anything cased at all ..I think that is because of my strong affinity to cigars??

You might like Billy Bud, although you probably tried it already.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some McClelland Grand Oriental Drama Reserve from 2008 in my Chris Asteriou acorn.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown Leafers, today is a good day. The contract I am working on is changing companies. The incumbent company (mine) lost the contract. The new company has extended me an offer to come with them with no change in pay (trust me, in the defense contacting game this is a good thing).

So in celebration, I am firing up the grill to smoke some ribs, drink some single malt, and crack open some unobtainium.

IMG_20190601_135201.jpg
IMG_20190601_135217.jpg
IMG_20190601_135230.jpg
IMG_20190601_135441.jpg
IMG_20190601_140032.jpg

I tried to get the crystals sparkling but with a cell phone camera I don't think I captured them. But trust me. There be diamonds in this tin. The rest is all jarred up and safe in a sterilized jar.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Congrats Bill.

I fired up my slightly modified Charles Town Cobbler with Burley Flake / BRM that was pressed for a couple weeks.

proxy.php

Brown Leafers, today is a good day. The contract I am working on is changing companies. The incumbent company (mine) lost the contract. The new company has extended me an offer to come with them with no change in pay (trust me, in the defense contacting game this is a good thing).

So in celebration, I am firing up the grill to smoke some ribs, drink some single malt, and crack open some unobtainium.

View attachment 986256 View attachment 986257 View attachment 986258 View attachment 986259 View attachment 986260
I tried to get the crystals sparkling but with a cell phone camera I don't think I captured them. But trust me. There be diamonds in this tin. The rest is all jarred up and safe in a sterilized jar.
Great news, Bill!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom

View attachment 986256 View attachment 986257 View attachment 986258 View attachment 986259 View attachment 986260

Fantastic news. Certainly worthy of celebration. Nice to see the B&B Zippo.

Great news! I will celebrate with you in spirit!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I am so lucky to have so much advice. I've only really bought tobacco that is well reviewed here and from the suppliers you guys tell us about.

Finished spreading a cubic yard of top dressing on the back yard today. I'm not a kid . . . took two days . . . as to avoid dropping dead :).

A little celebration with Star of the East flake.
Star of the East flake.jpg

Congratulations on a fine smoke, good food, and great drink...and oh yea, the job situation too!

Just finished some PS LBF in a Stanwell Zebrano Billiard #40 and now moving on to some home pressed
70% Sutliff 515/30% D&R Rimboche SJ in a GBD International 256.

Top Bottom