What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

Brand new shaver here. Since I started I've been trying tons of new blades. So far I have felt compelled to buy 100 of:

Indian Wilkinsons
Dorco Primes
Gillette Nacets

I see no reason right now to even try any more blades, much less buy any. I might buy some Supermax Diamond Edges, but honestly I get just as good of shaves out of the above mentioned blades.

Gillete 7'Oclock blacks. Because my face loves em.

30 Personna Israeli red, just to try something new.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Feathers - stopped using them for a while in favor of Nacets and IPs, but found a tuck in the back of my den and proceed to have 5 exceptionally great shaves and figured I needed to put em back in the rotation.

Just purchased 100 Nacets and 100 Rapira Platinum Lux. Been trying a lot of different blades and these were the ones I got the best and smoothest shaves. I'll probably add some German Wilkinson to the mix also.

Another sleeve of Gillette Rubie blades. Smooth and sharp for me, easy great shaves. Cost more but I'm finding it seems that you get what you pay for.

Another sleeve of Yellows today. No particular reason, other than that I saw them for $15 on the bay and thought that was a good price I should grab. Now it's time for me to stop buying blades haha

Received a 100 of Gillette Stainless 90s NOS made in the Czech Republic. Will post soon a comparison with the Russian-made "Stainless".

14A74F17-5BEF-4DD2-AAA5-24BB43BCDB93.jpeg
A 100 box of Feather Hi-Stainless blades, because I finally finished off the 200 box I started over five years ago. :lol:

100 Gillette Platinum. Why? Because in my Rockwell 6c on R6 they deliver a beautifully smooth comfortable shave that lasts a long time.

Top Bottom