What's new

PIF: How Long to 3017 MdC?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Unrelated:
I just learned today that when my oldest earned her Bachelor ‘s degree she graduated Summa Cum Laude!!
She never said anything. I never knew.
I asked her about it today. She said she didn’t know what it meant. I told her what it meant.
She said she got all A’s.
Sometimes I wonder about that girl.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Unrelated:
I just learned today that when my oldest earned her Bachelor ‘s degree she graduated Summa Cum Laude!!
She never said anything. I never knew.
I asked her about it today. She said she didn’t know what it meant. I told her what it meant.
She said she got all A’s.
Sometimes I wonder about that girl.
Awesome!!! Ask her if she can find North Korea on a map.

martym

She spent a month in South Korea. She was awarded a scholarship to study there. she went to The border and saw the North Korean Soldiers with their backs to the South Koreans.
She has also seen our border wall and the Great Wall Of China!!

She might be able to find South Korea on the map but thinking about it maybe not. But she will find it on her iPhone maps app.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm still watching and reading, Marty. The pace of a long thread like this sure is different from the creator's viewpoint, isn't it?

I'll continue to follow along the next 14-15 months (however long until my guess) when you use it up on time :p

PS. Congrats to your daughter on the high accomplishments. Much better than D for Degree!

martym

I had a beautiful shave this morning.
The lather was perfect and the razor sang to me.

I have been in bed most of this week and missed a couple of shaves.
Today will be my 1st day back to work in more than a week.
I have officially had my bottom kicked.
Some type of upper respiratory infection.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had a beautiful shave this morning.
The lather was perfect and the razor sang to me.

I have been in bed most of this week and missed a couple of shaves.
Today will be my 1st day back to work in more than a week.
I have officially had my bottom kicked.
Some type of upper respiratory infection.
I have it too. I'm a nurse, so I make a terrible patient. I have to speak to a bunch of kollege kids tonight, so I may shave in the shower. May not. My head is like the proverbial futbol.

martym

Getting old is not for wimps!!

The other day dad and I were having a conversation and I mentioned to him (81 now) that getting old sucks. His response was, “No son. Getting old was fun. Being old sucks.”
I guess it’s all about perspective.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"

The other day dad and I were having a conversation and I mentioned to him (81 now) that getting old sucks. His response was, “No son. Getting old was fun. Being old sucks.”
Amen again.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom