What's new

Plastic Lever Gun

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Nothing says you can't like both Marlins and Winchesters.

proxy.php

I have always thought the 336 in 30-30 is as close to perfection as guns get. My opinion as a Michigan hunter.

... this is a solution looking for a problem to my mind. I do like the idea of the XS rail, but more importantly, the ghost ring sights. I've considered it for mine. and passed so far.

and I can mod my current 336 with all that for well under the MSRP.

Agreed. I'm glad that at least they didn't toss the word "tactical" in the description page 20 times. I suppose ninjas aspiring to be cowboys need guns too.

Aside, it's cool to see levers are still favorites and common first rifles. Same here, a 336 30-30. It dropped my first deer (an old burly buck) like a rock. Great performance from the gun and round (Win Silvertip), and confidence boost for a young hunter.

Meh...Grandpa no like. Plastic does not belong on a lever gun. Just mod. your current, excellent 336. If it ain't broke....

With the 336 being drilled and tapped for a scope, just add the rail and ruin the lines.

Meh, too, and I'm not a Grandpa. It's more of a why? I'm not a purist, but I don't see the point in wrapping paracord around the lever. Can't seem to find the MRSP for the thing, but if it's in the AR-10 range, then that increases the why?

Top Bottom