What's new

aspen by coty anyone?

anyone use aspen by coty as a daily driver, how does it perform? could it be used as a office cologne or is it too strong?

None of my fragrances are "daily drivers" as I like variety too much. That said, I have Aspen and it's a good scent. For the office I would go a little easy on the spraying, as it does have good projection. Start out light and keep increasing until your work mates start complaining.

I would vote it down just a little bit. It's certainly a safe scent, but it has a kind of a dryer sheets smell in the base that could come off a bit overpowering in heat or in excess sprays. That would be my word of caution. If you haven't tried it, it's not quite as green and woody as the packaging makes it look. Clean linen is the dominant impression.

I do not love Aspen as much as some folks do. In some circles is considered a classic bargain fragrance. I do own it though.

I find it goes on very strong, but those intense top notes blow off fairly quickly and it settles down into something office safe. As I recall, it has decent, low-key longevity. I would say it is something of a clean linen scent.

One of the handful of scents i wore as a younger man that I still like. Very citrusy and light, not overwhelming, perfect for office wear.

It's out on my shelf for my summer rotation, though I don't actually have that many summer scents. It's more summery than most. Some I wear year 'round and I don't care! :)

As Naughtilus said, it's indeed Poor man's Green irish Tweed, still, the sillage and longevity are quite poor, don't expect it to last more than 2 hours at best before becoming skin scent

Top Bottom