What's new

I see a humidor in my future

Congrats, well done..
If I did that, the wind could blow thru it...
Are you intending to put in a small cpu fan to circulate the air? Or do you think it will hold just fine?
I think it will be fine as I have clear space in the front and back for air flow. I also have spots for boveda packs at the top and bottom. I’m going to keep an eye on it though and can add a fan if necessary. I already have appropriate power in the cabinet for the lighting.

Outstanding! Outside of those shoes needing a serious shine, everything looks great. I kid of course, I’m very jealous of how quickly you were able to make such a high quality handmade humidor that we’d all be proud to show off in a man cave. Well done sir

Thanks everyone. A couple of days and I’ll be able to stock it (and post some pics). Is humidor acquisition disorder a thing? :302:

Finally put to use. Still waiting on some Tatuaje Havana VI Artistas Torpedoes but I wanted to get is stocked with what I have for now. The boxes are empty and just filling some of the space for now. The drawer is empty too for now. Happy day. :001_302:
2036D85A-3380-4C7A-8122-A86F6DC01135.jpeg

Top Bottom