What's new

CG Copper . . .

Is there a consensus on blade preference for the Charcoal Goods Copper razors?

Currently have Feathers, Voshkods, GSBs, and Perma-Sharps, with a smattering of other blades like Astra SPs, Kais, etc. My faves are the Feathers, but I am not opposed to ordering more if there is a blade that most seem to find works well with this particular razor.

I recently ordered a CG copper set, and to be honest, I'm excited to experiment with all different types of blades to find the best combo. Why not just order a sampler from the many different websites and have some fun with it?

My favorite so far in CG Lvl 2 is a Persona Israeli Red. I've been using the SS version, but my copper one shows up tomorrow.

would love to know what differences, if any, exist between the lvl 2 in copper and ss.
I'll do a aside-by-side comparison between them and let you know. The copper cap is textured I guess, so that could introduce some difference. Otherwise i suspect they will be indistinguishable, assuming the geometry is identical. Mostly I'm excited to mix up the metals to get an interesting look. Have one copper razor with a SS plate and a SS razor with a copper plate. I think that will look awesome.

Not copper, but geometry is supposed to be the same. Nacets and Rubies are my favorites in my 1st/3rd gen lvl 2

IMG_0165.JPG

Top Bottom