What's new

Where do you buy your blades from?

Title says it all. Just wondering which vendors or sites people buy their blades from.
It depends on what I'm shopping for. If I'm looking for Gillette Silver Blue, I'll buy from eBay. I've found that they are less expensive there than elsewhere. Of course, regardless of which brand of blade you are looking for, eBay is always worth looking into. Another company that I've bought DE blades from in the past is razorbladesclub.com. They allow you to purchase blades in different quantities, including 100 packs.

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

Amazon often has the best prices and on many different brands - I just grabbed 50 Feathers for $12 and, before that, 100 Voskhods for $7.50. Italian Barber almost always has some on sale and can occasionally beat Amazon. Ebay can also be worth checking out and occasionally West Coast Shaving might have something good on sale. Most of the other specialty shave shops are almost invariably more expensive.

I'm lazy, impatient, and tend to buy in 100s, so Amazon Prime is convenient for me, but not always cheapest.
Astra SP and Gillette Nacet - Amazon or Italian Barber
Gillette Rubie, Gillette Platinum, and Polsilver - razorbladesclub.com
Big fan of the selection at razorbladesclub.com and the ability buy everything in singles to build your own sampler.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Most of my blades come from eBay. Sometimes from shaving supply shops. Depends want I want at the time.

I usually find the best prices for blades on Amazon or Ebay. You just need to search both for the best prices when you're ready to buy.

However, I did notice that often the best prices are from Razor Blades Club on Amazon. They're the same vendor as razorbladesclub.com, the prices are not always the same between the Amazon storefront and the website, with Amazon often the cheaper of the two.

Amazon Prime, Razor Blades Club, Connaught Shaving and EBay. I like RBC and even though they are in Europe my orders generally arrive in less than 10 business days. They have a very large selection but they are not always the cheapest. Have to comparison shop.

Connaught, Amazon, and eBay. The only de blades available in stores where I live are German Wilkies at $5.99 for a tuck of 5. That's $119.80 per hundred. I buy most of my blades from eBay and Amazon. I just bought 100 Silver Blue from Amazon for $16CDN ($11.90US). Dorco Primes are $8.80CDN ($6.54US)/100 shipped. Sometimes Amazon has the best prices.

Italian Barber (or other sites) does have good sales but you have to pay for shipping, unless you buy spend more for free shipping. Still makes the blades more expensive!
eBay and Amazon are great places to search for deals.

I like several blades, so buying large quantities can get expensive. I buy a 100 blade mix from RBC and get free shipping. The pricing is decent and the ability to get many different blades is best for me.

Top Bottom