What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

proxy.php

Mongoose b3 / Feather Prosuper (31)
Fine Fresh Vetiver
Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire

Happy Easter!

proxy.php

Mongoose b3 / Feather Prosuper (31)
Fine Fresh Vetiver
Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire

Happy Easter!
That is a very nice razor, however this is a thread for single edge razors. The Fat boy would fit In here SOTD "FREE WEEK" April 15th - April 21st, 2019
Oddly enough I didn't find a DE specific save of the day thread when I did a search.

Oops! My mistake and apologies. Once I'm done the 4 weeks with the same setup I will be back to post which of my SE razors I used! I'm leaning towards the Schick injector or the Razorock Hawk.

Oops! My mistake and apologies. Once I'm done the 4 weeks with the same setup I will be back to post which of my SE razors I used! I'm leaning towards the Schick injector or the Razorock Hawk.

No apologies needed. I just noticed it and wanted to let you know. Hope you enjoy your shaves. I have 2 fatboys but both are In need of repair.
Which schick or schicks do you have?

No apologies needed. I just noticed it and wanted to let you know. Hope you enjoy your shaves. I have 2 fatboys but both are In need of repair.
Which schick or schicks do you have?
Schick L1 with the chicks. I really enjoy it, great shave and comfortable. I just found an excellent F3 Fatboy for $10 at a Antique store. I may get it re-plated and possible sell to finance my new hobby.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Took out the Micromatic flying wing(MMBT) and it produced a very nice shave CCS,DFS,BBS some where in that explanation and it's nice to use the Micromatics they are just a great razor IMO.
mmmonday-april-24-2019-2-jpg.974513

Have some great Gem shaves!

Proraso white pre
Proraso white soap with Arko cool cream
Omega S- Brush
Schick G with Personna PTFE for the face
Gilette Guard for the head
AS today men extreme

Top Bottom