What's new

FS E4 Fatboy, Red Tip SS, Vintage Musgo Real sticks, British Gillettes and Chubby 1 best

Hi All, some nice items from the shave den that shouldn't be just sitting. I have a stick of the Musgo Real, so doesn't feel right to be holding on to the other two. For the DE's I'm shaving exclusively with straights now. And the chubby, well, we just don't get along (the Chubby started it).

Prices are in USD and through PayPal, do not include shipping. Will ship tracked and insured via Canada Post ($14 for CONUS, $8 in Canada). If you buy more than one item, I will drop $5 off of each item added since it's a bit of an effort to get to the post office.

So here are the items:
  1. Vintage Musgo Real Shaving stick ($35) - the stick on the far right is what it looks like after removing packaging and rinsing it off.
  2. Vintage Musgo Real Shaving stick ($35)
  3. 1959 Fatboy (E4) - numbers slightly faded ($45)
  4. 1956? Red Tip SuperSpeed (B2) - ($30)
  5. Aristocrat Jr, flat base plate brit patent 430,030 - ($45)
  6. British Rocket or Aristocrat Jr - 1947 I think - ($35)
  7. Simpson's Chubby 1 in Best Badger - not used often, no shedding - ($55)
Thanks for your interest!

b.

I'll buy # 3 and 4 if still available.
I live in the CONUS, whats the total with shipping

Tom
Hi Tom, total would be $84. I have someone interested in item #3, but not yet confirmed, if they do not go ahead with it, I will let you know.

Item #3, 1959 Fatboy is sold.

Remaining items still available. If I should be updating the original post, please let me know. I wanted to edit and put #3 in strikethrough font, but couldn't find a way to edit.

Item #3, 1959 Fatboy is sold.

Remaining items still available. If I should be updating the original post, please let me know. I wanted to edit and put #3 in strikethrough font, but couldn't find a way to edit.
After a few minutes, posts can not be edited. Once a sale has been made, most members post a reply with the available items left. Same with price changes. GLWTS

$10 off all remaining items! If you get more than one item, the $5 off additional items still applies!
Items #1, #2 and #5 through #7 still available.

Chubby is sold!
Both Musgo sticks (1 and 2) and British Gillettes (5 and 6) are still available.

#5 is sold

Both Vintage Musgo Real sticks are still available and as well as the remaining British Gillette (#6)

Top Bottom