What's new

Creed Aventus best price

Facebook groups have the best prices around. A 100 ml decant of the real thing can be had for around $145-155 shipped. Just bought one from a reputable guy in one of the groups. Worth it if you ask me. Save up a few extra $$ and cost becomes comparable to a designer fragrance from Macy's.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I can personally tell you that Stirling Executive Man is excellent. I haven't smelled Aventus yet, but EM is extremely good in itself. I have also heard good things about Insurrection II Pure.

I have a bottle of Insurrection II Pure, it's really good, but it's a EDT (longevity is an issue) women seem to like it, more pineapple in the opening than CDNIM, more Musky than Smokey in the dry down

View attachment 955653

Hi Rev,
Here is the seller on EBay I purchased from. The Aventus came today well protected and in a high quality glass atomizer. The scent is delightful and judging by the history of the seller I’m confident it’s a true Aventus (this is my first time smelling the real thing). I’d recommend anyone giving this a try at an affordable price to experience it. The seller carries 1ml up to 100ml. I’m happy with my 15ml starter size. It looks as if he buys 17oz falcons so that might explain the “affordable” price offered. That’s a lot of Aventus!

Thanks for posting this. I usually wear Aventus purchased directly from Creed as none of the clones I tried measured up. I’d been wanting to try Viking but couldn’t find testers locally. I did end up ordering a sample from Creed and really liked it , but wasn’t ready to commit to a full bottle. I ordered 30ml from mr.twiggy based on this thread and am not disappointed. Service was fast, and it’s the real deal. The bottle/sprayer is good quality and the juice matches the sample from Creed to a T. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from him again. Thanks for the recommendation.

The wife and i sampled Aventus in Needless Markups at the mall last weekend, and neither of us were impressed. We did, however really like Bois Du Portugal. Thanks to the info in this thread, I ordered samples from the same vendor on the Bay. Figured I'd still like to give Aventus a whirl, so ordered 5 ml. Seems like a lot of folks don't initially "get it". Also have 15 ml of BdP coming, and can't wait to gsee how they behave on my skin. They should be here in two days. Excited.

@snowman absolutely, it was my pleasure! While it’s about twice as much as buying in bulk, I feel comfort in knowing I’m getting its the real product at and affordable price for the amount I’m comfortable buying!

I dropped by our local Norstrom over the weekend and picked up several samples including Creed Aventus. Today is my third day with it and its nice, my wife likes it too, but I feel like I smell like a million other guys. I don't think it's for me. I plan to try another Creed flavor at some point. I also picked up a sample of Le Labo Bergamonte 22: amber, musk, grapefruit, vetiver, petitgrain, bergamot, vanilla, orange blossom and cedar. Really awesome citrus scent and I love the dry down.

I can personally tell you that Stirling Executive Man is excellent. I haven't smelled Aventus yet, but EM is extremely good in itself. I have also heard good things about Insurrection II Pure.

Have you tried "Ramblin' Man" by Stirling? It's patterned after Creed's "Himalaya". I haven't sampled Himalaya either but I wouldn't be surprised if it was almost identical? Like "Executive Man" it is complex and certainly doesn't smell like a cheap knock-off of anything? I like it as much as EM and it's going to have a sure spot in my rotation. Basically a spring/summer scent that isn't overly"fresh".

The wife and i sampled Aventus in Needless Markups at the mall last weekend, and neither of us were impressed. We did, however really like Bois Du Portugal. Thanks to the info in this thread, I ordered samples from the same vendor on the Bay. Figured I'd still like to give Aventus a whirl, so ordered 5 ml. Seems like a lot of folks don't initially "get it". Also have 15 ml of BdP coming, and can't wait to gsee how they behave on my skin. They should be here in two days. Excited.
My favorite is BDP as well, however I discovered Heritage by Guerlain is a very able substitute for BDP at about 1/5 the price.

My favorite is BDP as well, however I discovered Heritage by Guerlain is a very able substitute for BDP at about 1/5 the price.

I also heard that Heritage by Guerlain is pretty good. I smelled Creed's vetiver a couple weeks ago and really like it. The two Creeds that I like are Original Vetiver and Bois Du Portugal, as mentioned by emwolf.

Have you tried "Ramblin' Man" by Stirling? It's patterned after Creed's "Himalaya". I haven't sampled Himalaya either but I wouldn't be surprised if it was almost identical? Like "Executive Man" it is complex and certainly doesn't smell like a cheap knock-off of anything? I like it as much as EM and it's going to have a sure spot in my rotation. Basically a spring/summer scent that isn't overly"fresh".

I have not, but thanks for the tip. I saw that it was a relatively new fragrance for Stirling. I like Executive Man a lot and I thought that except for the Ambergris, this has got to smell pretty close to Creed.

Anyone know if this seller ships to Canada? I’d love to get a sample of Aventus, and ideally also some Virgin Island Water, but am very new to the fragrance thing and am not sure if there’s any reasonable vendors/groups north of the Can-US border.

I know it's an old thread but I wanted to thank everyone for the info. on decants and trustworthy ebay suppliers.

I've wanted to try Creed Aventus but I'm way too Scottish to pony up for a full bottle before I know if I like the scent or not. A 15 ml decant from Mr. Twiggy is on the way and I can decide where I go with this fragrance.

Cheers gentlemen, Your opinions and advice are always appreciated.

Just an update for anyone considering a decant. I received mine today from ebay seller Mr. Twiggy and it's very nice and was shipped just as promised.

I like the scent and will definitely be ordering more as well as trying the other scents discussed in this thread.

Still love it. I use executive man AS to pair with the real Aventus edp. salter rose cream pairs really well too.

Top Bottom