What's new

first de shaving kit. your option on it?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Welcome to the forum!

You might have a look at Try A Blade. They have many different DE blades and you can buy as many or as few of each as you like.

You might also have a look at Stirling samples. They're large samples and last a long time. Stirling soaps are very good. The samples are a steal. I've found their scent descriptions to be very accurate too.

Welcome to B&B.

I have not tried EJ soap so no help there. I am a big fan of Thayers WH and use it daily. IMHO lotions and splashes are basically the same thing. They are both astringents. An aftershave balm usually is thicker and has moisturizing qualities to it.

That's a very nice kit! I'm pretty new as well, I've tried various local shaving creams that were awful, none of them are mentioned here.
Regarding soaps, I've only tried "La Toja" soap bar, and it creates lather like magic, works and smells great. I've heard Arko and Derby soaps have a similar behavior, so I think that's an inexpensive way to start off successfully.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
That's a very nice kit! I'm pretty new as well, I've tried various local shaving creams that were awful, none of them are mentioned here.

If you can find this locally, or even online, you might try it. Its far better than its price indicates and lasts a long time.

999999-56594007215.jpg

Top Bottom