What's new

New Blades from India

shaving-blade-500x500.jpg
shaving-razor-blade-lancet-500x500.jpg

Thanks for letting us know about these, @malocchio!! The graphics on the packaging look sweet (although they do look like they're "projecting" 7 o'clocks )!!

They are not particularly new i had few variations of them for couple of years now, the black platinums & blue (blu) pack are slightly better than the green, not the most comfortable or sharpest but adequate enough for the price, blades have machining marks on them but it doesn't effect the shave, they use to be even cheaper years ago, Got 100 for £2.50 back then.
20190410_183951.jpg

20190410_184003.jpg

20190410_184105.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for sharing. I like finding out about blades that I have never heard of before.

They are not particularly new i had few variations of them for couple of years now, the black platinums & blue (blu) pack are slightly better than the green, not the most comfortable or sharpest but adequate enough for the price, blades have machining marks on them but it doesn't effect the shave, they use to be even cheaper years ago, Got 100 for £2.50 back then.
View attachment 971075
View attachment 971076
View attachment 971074
That's the roughest looking new blade I've ever seen. How does it shave?

That's the roughest looking new blade I've ever seen. How does it shave?
Does look rough but the blade edge is intact, Not the best shave but certainly not the worst I used, only reason I got them was because they was dirt cheap, used one in my fine superlite slant start of this week, good for only 2-4 shaves for me I don't push it further with these as they start to feel rough, YMMV
IMG_20190412_135450.JPG

i noticed MRP. Rs 12/- per pack

i'm assuming its manufacturer required pricing? and Rs is Rupee

$0.17 cents a tuck or 1.7cents US per blade????

i've been curious to see cost of blades from native country

i noticed MRP. Rs 12/- per pack

i'm assuming its manufacturer required pricing? and Rs is Rupee

$0.17 cents a tuck or 1.7cents US per blade????

i've been curious to see cost of blades from native country

I have a few packs in Indian blades, and I can give you the listed prices:

SuperMax Blue Diamond Titanium: INR 35 per pack of ten
SuperMax Diamond Edge Super Platinum: INR 30 per pack of ten
Gillette Wilkinson Sword: INR 25 per pack of ten
Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless: INR 30 per pack of ten
Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Platinum: INR 55 per pack of ten

Top Bottom