What's new

Timeless Razor/Blade Selection

Try a flight of Gillette blades: Rubie, Nacet, Silver Blue (GSB), and Platinum. I've never tried the 7 o'clock line, but have read good things as well.
If you drink whisky in addition to whiskey, try a 16 year old Lagavulin. A smooth, moderatey strong single malt that tastes like it's been filtered through a burnt, sweaty kily! ...but in a good way!

I’m really liking the Polsilver and the Feather so far. I need to give the Astra another shot.

Whiskey, I’m a fan of Canadian. I’ve really been enjoying some of the 40 Creek varieties. I like some Irish as well. Not a big fan of scotch I’m sorry to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While the Pol-Silver are pretty good in my 95, the Nacet and Personna Reds are smoother. Favorite for me are Nacets in mine. - They also routinely give 12-14 shaves, and just seem to get smoother with each shave.

I still find the Gillette Platinum blades to work best for me with my Timeless .68 Safety Bar. I have a Polsilver SI in right now, but feel that the Platinum is sharper, and just as smooth.

I've been using Polsilver, Dorco Prime Platinum, Shark SS, and Kai with great results on my 95. Just loaded a Gillette Black for tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tried a Feather in my 95 OC for the first time yesterday and today.....every bit as smooth as the Nacet, which was quite surprising, as Feathers can be hit or miss, depending upon the razor. I did get a little overly confident on the first pass yesterday, and put a small nick in my Adam's Apple, but that was me a being a tiny bit careless and failing to both swallow and stretch as I swiped over it, otherwise a fantastically close and smooth/comfortable shave.

Top Bottom