What's new

April 2019 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

I'm in. Perpetual sabbatical.
Buy only what you need, i.e. when you're about to run out of a product.

Doing peachy! I will say that things are looking much more tempting now that my taxes are done. I think it’s time to start putting together a shopping list for May.

A0D71626-ECC0-4A03-B39F-9098C43B4E6A.jpeg

Well, I'm out. Made it a whole 6 days before a Gold Krona showed up on the 'Bay. Gotta stay off there during a sabbatical. But it was a Holy Grail razor so no remorse....

1) FoolishMortal
2) BigJ
3) RTM
4) Wtd1911
5) abj
6) GaryThal
7) 02flhtci
8) Sabin
9) DE_Archie
10) cryhavoc
11) Fatboy
12)Schnitzel52
13)@ngel
14) mumB_L_E
15) Boar Fighter
16) donttpanic

I’m still in.
Should 3017 my Proraso Red

Nice to see a monthly restraint come back. If this is going to happen again next month--I'll join. I dropped out of the annual sabbatical this month for some nice spring/summer scents of Stirling. Before that, I had gone 17 months without any purchases--I plan to stay purchase free for at least the next 6 months, again.

I'm in. Perpetual sabbatical.
Buy only what you need, i.e. when you're about to run out of a product.

I'm going to make this fit into next year's Sabbatical. I'll use Williams soap as my exception. I have enough blades to make it through next year.

Boooo!

... But nicely played on the exit. What got you?

I’m still in.
Should 3017 my Proraso Red

That's the spirit!

Nice to see a monthly restraint come back. If this is going to happen again next month--I'll join. I dropped out of the annual sabbatical this month for some nice spring/summer scents of Stirling. Before that, I had gone 17 months without any purchases--I plan to stay purchase free for at least the next 6 months, again.

If there's interest, and it seems there is, I'll set it up again next month.

I’m still in. Almost stopped at TJMaxx over the weekend, but caught myself in time.

Good job! I find myself looking away from antique shops as I drove past...

Boooo!

That's the spirit!

PAA's "The Cube" pre-shave soap. I am making a rare visit to Manhattan at the end of the month and don't want to deprive myself of picking up a new tub (or two) of scent-TBD MdC.

I am receiving the 2 soaps I ordered at the end of May today. I'm in for the next year, if not more. Lets keep the thread going.

Boooo!

That's the spirit!

If you’re doing this next month, I’m in.
I have enough blades and soaps.
Let’s do this!

Sigh... SBAD defeated me...again...But that's the LAST brush i buy at least in this year. I ordered my first Simpson. A Commodore X2 best. See you for the May Sabbatical. :07:

Sigh... SBAD defeated me...again...But that's the LAST brush i buy at least in this year. I ordered my first Simpson. A Commodore X2 best. See you for the May Sabbatical. :07:

You fought the good fight!!

Plus you really ‘needed’ a Simpsons brush!! Truly!! :a14::a14:

Top Bottom