What's new

DFW Get-together?

Yes, rather disappointing turn-out. Oh well. Looking at August 24th for next meeting. I know a lot of people won't know if its good for them, but is it a definite no for anyone?

That date just now clicked and I can’t do that one. I can do the Saturday before or after. But if the 24th works for everyone else, I’ll catch the next one.

Dug up y'all from various searches. Just letting you know about a DFW gathering planning to be done in August. An initial poll is here:DFW gathering August 2019 initial date poll

If interested, please post here so I'll know to @ you in the future. I'm not planning on digging through searches in the future.

@BlackArmenian @MrLara @shimsham @MidnightMatador @texcattlerancher @BigFoot @shavefan @machinisttx @dallasshave @jldallas @theperfectstorm @camjr @DoctorShavegood @Texas @Cccollin545 @texaspete @texasguy @TexasRed @geedawg67 @TXBob @TXDE @txengineer @Txgoosegunner @txharleyguy999 @txiab @TXMX @TxNessie84 @TxPhoto09 @txskimo @Txsapper

There is going to be one in August. The date isn't finalized yet.
Do you know what would be cool? See if you could get TSE to do a special edition soap for this meet up. They have quickly found their way not only into my regular rotation,but also into my top three favorites. Being they are local (Fort Worth stockyards), they may be interested.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I'm monitoring this thread for a date. I'll enthusiastically try to attend. Aged parents and out-of-town kids and grand kids can derail plans but right now all but the last few days in August are looking good for me.

Watching for the date as well. First half of August should be doable, but all bets are off due to work for the second half.

Do you know what would be cool? See if you could get TSE to do a special edition soap for this meet up. They have quickly found their way not only into my regular rotation,but also into my top three favorites. Being they are local (Fort Worth stockyards), they may be interested.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

I don't think the turnouts so far would support it, but perhaps a "Metroplex" scent. They should team up with Supply Provision's Razors which has a store front in Fort Worth so that both local products could be viewed (and the soaps smelled) at a store.

Top Bottom