What's new

Anybody use Pakistani creams?

I know the Indian creams like Gotten are well liked.

But had anybody tried the Pak ones? I've seen 007, Admiral, Jolly, Touch me, etc..

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I wasn’t aware that Pakistan made shaving creams. Would be nice to know a little more about them. Any Pakistani members out there who can tell us a little more?

pak.jpg
pak4.JPG
pak2.jpg
Pakistani creams:
pak.jpg

I wish there was a vendor who shipped them online.

I tried ethnic grocery stores, but all of saw were a couple Indian creams like Godrej and Dettol. Not that those are bad by any means

There are 5-10 Pakistani cream. Most of here you will find cream as water is quite hard and soap don't works. Moreover most of them will have very dry post shave but they are very slick . Mostly targeted market is low end market and barbershop so don't expect quality stuff . Also quality is subjective because many ORANGIC ingredients are not only cheap also leastly processed. Any thing organic would be better or competitive with rest of word however for chemical I can't say.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think you should try Pakistani blades especially treet they have nearly 15-20 types of different blades.
I also suspect Edwin Jagger and muhle heads are made here I have seen them here without branding . Most of stuff nowadays overpriced and companies try to represent is purely hobby. However getting cheap and enjoyable shave is target. They charge us hobby tax. I encourage you to use your local stuff where ever you live to try first.

I can find Treet blades and different variations of them easily.

The only hard part is the creams, no one seems to ship them to the US

I've used Pakistani creams which include Samsol, Admiral, Touchme, and Jolly. These are good, but nothing extraordinary about them. I'm sticking to Nivea sensitive and ToOBS sensitive for now, lol.

Treet Platinum blades, on the other hand, are definitely up their eith fhe smoothest of blades out there.

Tapatalking in my sleep!

I tried several Pakistani creams such as Touchme, Admiral, Jolly, Samsol, and Oxford. Truthfully, I think the Indian creams are much better. Mind you, the Jolly and Touchme were pretty good.

Rick

I used Samsol cream for my shave just before but although I enjoyed the scent and the lather, I had to use a lot of moisturizer to relieve the dryness and irritation. I couldn’t find another home for it so I had to throw it out. :(

Rick

In terms of soaps the godrej shave round is usually well reviewed. Provenance is India but probably available in Pakistani stores.

I think you should try Pakistani blades especially treet they have nearly 15-20 types of different blades.
I also suspect Edwin Jagger and muhle heads are made here I have seen them here without branding . Most of stuff nowadays overpriced and companies try to represent is purely hobby. However getting cheap and enjoyable shave is target. They charge us hobby tax. I encourage you to use your local stuff where ever you live to try first.

The muhle/EJ gear is made in Germany by muhle. EJ upgrades some pieces of gear with superior fit and finish etc. Those in Pakistan are copies. There are even copies of IKON razors from Pakistan online, which is a much tinier operation than muhle/EJ.

Cheers

Top Bottom