What's new

Kiss My Face brand may well be gone

Alpha Brands bought the assets of Kiss My Face. KMF products have been out of stock and have not been restocked for months. Some products available on Amazon at obscene prices.

I always have had KMF shave cream in my cabinet for a decade. It was one of the very few decent products available locally. Plenty of good creams and soaps available online, but still, too bad.

Yes I herd a while back they are going out of business. Too bad they have some good soap. So if you see it buy it.

Yeah, seems to be the case. I remember looking at the store where I had last purchased the 11oz pump dispenser soap, not seeing it, and wondering why. Yet their website still lists the products.

I have one spare, might have to pick up another. I use it off and on, find that I need to use a bit more than, e.g., TOBS, but it's a good, cheap product.

It's called Herblock's Law: If you really like it, they'll quit making it.

I found 5 tubes (6oz) of 4 in 1 shave cream at a Giant supermarket. They were closeout priced a $1.12/tube. They don't seem to be restocking the shelf, but the still have the pump in the ladies area.

Found a press release from 3/4/19 that includes this:

Aliph Brands has partnered with Windmill Health Products and Celmark International to relaunch the Kiss My Face brand. Windmill's portfolio of brands are sold nationwide and internationally to over 150,000 retail locations, including: natural stores, independent pharmacies, grocery, mass market, chain drugstores, warehouse clubs. Celmark is a leading specialized R&D manufacturer in the natural skin care, dietary supplement and cosmeceutical industry.​

No mention of shaving products in the release.

I liked it much better than Cremo. Was a decent travel cream as it handled different water types well and you could use it brushless or, with a brush, it whipped into a nice lather. Good all around product available locally. Too bad.

Interesting. One I've never tried but always seen at my local grocer. Might have to pick some up just to try it while I can if I see it next time I'm shopping...

sad to hear of anyone closing up shop, but, a few years back, I found KMF shave creams to be sub-par and returned them to Whole Foods, who graciously gave full refund.

kmf pink slip.jpg

I won't miss it, as I didn't find it sufficiently protective - more of a lotion than a cream. Still, it's too bad for those that liked it as it was inexpensive, readily available, and an easy product to lather.

Top Bottom