What's new

NOS use it?

NOS use

• Trade it for a used razor that is not NOS, and use that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You may not need to get it honed. Provided it is truly NOS and has been sealed up, usually just giving it a good stropping reveals a fantastic edge. My 2 cents. If you do want it honed, I'll hone it for free if you cover the shipping.

Thank you for the offer. I gave it a few strops and it does tree top hair. I will try a few more laps and then try using it if I go that route. I most likely will try using it.

I have two NOS razors. They both deliver great shaves. Razors are tools. Tools are meant to be used. JMTCW...

Unless it’s something really rare and of immense value, use it.

My grandfather (my avatar) always said, “remember coffins don’t come with pockets”-loose translation from Spanish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Unless it’s something really rare and of immense value, use it.

My grandfather (my avatar) always said, “remember coffins don’t come with pockets”-loose translation from Spanish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1, unless you bought it to have one NOS, then whale away .. I understand the angst, but with mostly all razors from the past there's no way to really prove NOS anyway .. since most of the good stuff was produced long before some moron decided everything needed to be sealed in heavy duty plastic

I know, some of the stuff has shippers & so on, but in a hundred years nobody will care anyway .. so use it!

If you have children, they'll cherish something used by you more than an item saved by you, unless it's a huge collection of extremely valuable items. :)

Top Bottom