What's new

Rex Supply Co. Ambassador Adjustable Stainless Steel DE Razor

Steve,

What revision is your razor? Is it polished? I'm awaiting my new Rex from Shave Nation, but when talking to the owner, he could not tell me what "N" number he shipped me, rather, RE just recently supplied him with his recent lot.

Steve,

What revision is your razor? Is it polished? I'm awaiting my new Rex from Shave Nation, but when talking to the owner, he could not tell me what "N" number he shipped me, rather, RE just recently supplied him with his recent lot.
If it's recent, it should be the latest which is N4.

Steve,

It is the n4 newest version bought from fendrihan.

I bought my Rex during October, during a hiatus when they were preparing their N3 razors. When the wait was over, I received an N2. When I asked, he said it was an N3, though with the N2 mark. I love the razor, so didn’t follow up. Whatever the hell, as they used to say in Milwaukee.

This is truly a nice razor. I’ve only used it at the 6.5 setting, but have no complaints.

I bought my Rex during October, during a hiatus when they were preparing their N3 razors. When the wait was over, I received an N2. When I asked, he said it was an N3, though with the N2 mark.
This is a true sign that this guy will do and say whatever he wants to sell his products!! I still can't figure out how anyone can do business with such an individual. Just looks and sounds very dishonest overall...

Put a razor in your virtual shopping cart, full in the order including Email address etc.
Close the Windows without hittimg the order niw Button.
Wait a day
Receive a 10% off Code in your Email inbox.

Or just call them on the Phone and ask for the discount. Might be the easiest way.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

Top Bottom