What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Short and regular shots of yesterday's Ethiopian roast.
20190306_193851.jpg
20190306_193918.jpg

26 grams Lavazza Super Crema Espresso medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I love tea of all types, but the Bustelo Supremo @15 bar out of an espresso machine is just life-changing.

AA

Started 2nd 1/2 lb of the Kenyan AA. Bought 20# of this and 20# of La Minita (Costa Rican) so these will be my coffees for a while.

Been using the Bonavita BV-1900-TD as the kitchen in the latest Casa Mick Süd is very small so no room for the commercial Bunn.

Bonavita works well. Not a commercial Bunn, but MUCH smaller.

proxy.php

25 grams Lavazza Super Crema Espresso medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Just this moment, a pour over using a Melitta ceramic and Starbucks French Roast ground while I waited for the kettle to cool from boiling.

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

26 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

25 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Honduran French roast. with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A table top vacuum pot

Mexico Kulaktik (Chiapas) on a Moccamaster.

Greens purchased from Bodhi Leaf, and roasted at home Monday night. Nice coffee! Lots of chocolate and nutty flavors.

Top Bottom