What's new

Wholly Kaw 'King of Bourbon'

Thanks Jerry, this is a really nice soap. I am finding it similar in its scent to The Club Signature.
I have no desire to buy anymore Wholly Kaw products. I bought King of Oud for an insane amount of money and thought it didn’t perform any better then my regular soaps and smelled to high heaven to boot.
This is a thread about a different soap not King of Oud. Granted, King of Bourbon is a WK product but it is in the new (better than King of Oud) base and has a much different scent profile than King of Oud. Now for a little perspective. If I recall correctly, you think Williams is a top performing soap and have been quite outspoken about it. I myself used it for years. I guess King of Oud at around $23.99 per does cost an insane amount of money in comparison to Williams, particularly if you like Williams, think it is a top performing soap, think King of Oud does not perform any better and think King of Oud smells to high heaven. Context. I completely understand how you decided that you had no desire to buy any more Wholly Kaw products.

I’m late to the same here, but I own King of Bourbon as well as King of Oud. The scents are total different and can’t be compared. I will say though that King of Bourbon has slid into my top five after my first shave with it. As a big scotch and bourbon guy, King of Bourbon smells like some Elijah Craig 18. It’s a heady, powerful and rich scent. I feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I really like
I’m late to the same here, but I own King of Bourbon as well as King of Oud. The scents are total different and can’t be compared. I will say though that King of Bourbon has slid into my top five after my first shave with it. As a big scotch and bourbon guy, King of Bourbon smells like some Elijah Craig 18. It’s a heady, powerful and rich scent. I feel like a million dollars wearing it.

After hearing this, I must buy it! I love me some EJ!

Can't do the King of Bourbon. While I love WK, the King of Bourbon scent just reminds me too much of all the vanilla lotions that girls drenched themselves in when I was in high school in the 90's.

Bringing back this thread... I'm looking for an alcohol based AS similar to B&M Lavanille (since B&M has suspended making after shaves). It seems from the description that King of Bourbon may be similar. Does anyone have experience with both to provide a comparison?

Top Bottom