What's new

Cell phone shots

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
One of my favorites from a recent trip to the Wichita Mts. Wildlife Refuge near Lawton, OK

Attachments

• 23B2A24D-4AEC-4FE4-BFEF-47AC18624202.jpeg
    23B2A24D-4AEC-4FE4-BFEF-47AC18624202.jpeg
    735.4 KB · Views: 8
One of my favorites from a recent trip to the Wichita Mts. Wildlife Refuge near Lawton, OK

Nice!
Are you hand holding the camera? Holding these wee cameras steady, bracing is probably one of my my biggest adjustments in my learning curve play.
dave

seabee1999

Nice!
Are you hand holding the camera? Holding these wee cameras steady, bracing is probably one of my my biggest adjustments in my learning curve play.
dave

Thank you Dave. I did hand hold this shot and no bracing. I "cheated" a little and used the long exposure feature in the iPhone software to create the swirl effect. Thanks for looking.

R/
Dave

Thank you Dave. I did hand hold this shot and no bracing. I "cheated" a little and used the long exposure feature in the iPhone software to create the swirl effect. Thanks for looking.

R/
Dave

Thanks for the info Dave.
You may have it or know about the app Slow Shutter allows for some interesting movement captures, light tails and the like with the iphone.

On a side note, in another thread did you put up a link to your photo site or was that another Dave. Amazing pictures in any case.
Take care!
dave

seabee1999

Thanks for the info Dave.
You may have it or know about the app Slow Shutter allows for some interesting movement captures, light tails and the like with the iphone.

On a side note, in another thread did you put up a link to your photo site or was that another Dave. Amazing pictures in any case.
Take care!
dave

Thanks for the heads up on the app. I'll have a look tonight.

As for the link, yes I did share it in the gear thread a few weeks back. Thank you for looking and commenting as well.

R/
Dave

'First Friday Free' at our city Art Gallery and at present among other things they have an origami exhibit on that looked interesting so went 'round tonight.

/////////
file4-13_B&Bsize750.jpg

/////////
file1-18_B&Bsize750.jpg

file-22.jpeg

/////////
file2-15_B&Bsize750.jpg

////////////////
file3-14_B&Bsize600.jpg

/////////
file5-12_B&Bsize750.jpg

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dave

May have been last father's day my daughter gave me a Gramercy bow saw kit. This week finally bought a piece of hickory to turn into the two posts and stretcher. Discovered a forgotten piece of chechen i'd been using to make needle file handles with and that should be long enough to make the tightening pin.

''''''''''
IMG_E3892_B&Bsize600.jpg

'''''''''''dave

Condensation and reflections on the inside of the dome of a seed tray under lights in the basement. HDR mode.

''''''''''''''''''''''
file1-34_B&Bsize600.jpg

'''''''''''''''''''''''dave

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Probably the best picture I've ever taken with my phone. I could never recreate it.

FB_IMG_15542483200801607.jpg

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Cool shot! :thumbup1:
You should consider entering it into this months photo challenge the theme is self portrait.
I thought about it, but I don't think it fits the rules. I took this a couple of months ago.

Top Bottom