What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Received Caties Bubbles Vintage SERF yesterday and used it last night. One of the best, if not the best, performing soaps I have tried. The scent is different than my portfolio but so was Summer Fig, and now I absolutely love it.

Lol....I might have a bad case of RAD.

Sunday I posted that I had made my last purchase for a while.

Since then I ordered a Gillette Pocket Edition and since my wife bought me a cool Bob Hope GEM ad for Valentine's I just bought a sweet GEM MMOC.

Now I seriously have to stop buying!

Good news is I've got some cool razors coming in starting this afternoon or tomorrow so instead of buying I can start shaving with them.

Note - thought the listing was way high but had Make An Offer option. Offered 1/3 of the asking price figuring worst they can do is say no. But they accepted!

Lol....I might have a bad case of RAD.

Sunday I posted that I had made my last purchase for a while.

Since then I ordered a Gillette Pocket Edition and since my wife bought me a cool Bob Hope GEM ad for Valentine's I just bought a sweet GEM MMOC.

Now I seriously have to stop buying!

Good news is I've got some cool razors coming in starting this afternoon or tomorrow so instead of buying I can start shaving with them.

Note - thought the listing was way high but had Make An Offer option. Offered 1/3 of the asking price figuring worst they can do is say no. But they accepted!
Everytime I see these I want one but my schick G1 experience has not been good enough for me to continue. I know it's different.

Today I bought some Grey Flannel EDT.
:a50:Me too! Found 4 Oz. for $11.99 at Ross.
WIN_20190214_13_01_33_Pro.jpg

I had received an USB microscope for Christmas, but had not realized how in tune with their customer base they actually were. After sitting by the wayside for almost 2 months, I finally realized they sent me an adjustable brush stand. You can do bristles up, down, even horizontal. Almost any position is do able with it!
0214191252-00.jpg

Mild blades for my Hoffritz Slant and other razors: 5 each of Rapira Platinum Lux, Derby Premium, and Perma-Sharp. I put 'em on the Amazon gift card I recently won in a writing contest.

Bezos's Boys say it could take until March 5 (or even another week beyond that) to receive 'em. I'll probably forget about 'em, and then one day they'll show up. "What a cool surprise!"

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Waiting for shipping notifications on these two:

atlas-r2-stainless-steel-safety-razor-above-the-tie_638_grande.jpg

ATT ATLAS R2 - STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY RAZOR

rs=w_600,h_600 (3).jpeg

TIMELESS DE RAZOR, SOLID BAR, 0.38 BLADE GAP, BRONZE

Boellis Panama 1924 in the coffret. I originally bought the 250 by itself, Panama 1924 is my go to now so I indulged. I also ordered a Simpson Chubby 2 Super to keep the Sumpson Chubby 2 Best, Simpson Chubby 2 synthetic and the Wee Scot happy. My Sabbatical has truly begun per the wife....but going to Pasture's Pharmacy in March so we will see!
boellis_coffret_grande.jpg
41u6rqQtk5L._SY355_.jpg

Top Bottom