What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

18,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Yesterday 5 exercises for chest, 5 sets each and 4 exercises for biceps 5 set. Some and lower back work. 1/2 mile on the treadmill first.

10 minutes warm up on bike. 4 exercises for back, 5 sets. 3 exercises for triceps, 5 sets. Abs workout and lower back exercises.

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Swim 2000 yards, changeover then Speed Bag, Push Ups, Pull Ups, Squats, Dips, Headstand, Handstand, Stretch
Gotta get back to the heavy bag, but time is tight...

I discovered in December that the county indoor swimming pools offer water exercise classes on weekday mornings for a very reasonable price. So I arranged my work schedule to do this two or three times a week because my activity levels drop in winter, and exercising on dry land just beats the hell out of my joints (I'm built like a retired NFL nose tackle, so something to take the weight off is helpful....)

So I've been doing this ever since and went again today. It's done me a world of good improving my flexibility and cardio health. Not worried about losing weight, that ship has long since sailed, but I feel 100% better. Will probably keep doing it until I can open the backyard pool in June.

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

14,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php

20,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Top Bottom