What's new

John, Rob, and Mike's pipe dream range name

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Andy Stafford's Surgical Speed Shooting Course will show up just about anywhere for a group and is well worth the time and money. And he always plays "The Gringo Pistolero" at the end of the course:
surgical speed shooting - Bing video

Old Juan should have saved himself some time and a long ride and instead of hiring the Gringo Pistolero, and maybe having an international incident, he should have just contacted Cisco.

This reminds me...one time I was just across the border in Nuevo Laredo and I was just standing on the Plaza taking in the sights. There were about four locals standing a bit away and apparently they didn't know I could hear them. I heard "Grrringo."

And I was down there alone.

Anyways...Cisco would would have been easier to get in contact with.

Now we're talking! And smokers lounge as well..now that's satisfaction!
Personally, I think I would not have a bar on the property. It would probably be a moneymaker, but just think the possibility of guns and alcohol don't mix well. Probably would better from an insurance outlook as well.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Spoil sport! Although Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms does have a certain sinister ring to it. OK, no bar, just a restaurant that serves drinks across the street. BYOB in the smoking lounge. Big signs warning against shootin' after consumin'.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
But the name hasn't been selected yet ... if I come up with the winning name, I want a free one-year membership at least.

"Thundersmiles"

"The Threeway Ranch"

"Smokers Ranch" see, the lack of an apostrophe makes it a plural

"Lucky Longshot BBQ Bunny Ranch Range" ok, running out of ideas here

"El Paraiso"

"I.N.L. Ranch" for "I'm never leaving"

AA

Personally, I think I would not have a bar on the property. It would probably be a moneymaker, but just think the possibility of guns and alcohol don't mix well. Probably would better from an insurance outlook as well.

I Imagine a Disneyland style turnstyle system where you can only walk in one direction. Gun shop -> Range -> Bar -> Blunder Bus back home.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Spoil sport! Although Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms does have a certain sinister ring to it. OK, no bar, just a restaurant that serves drinks across the street. BYOB in the smoking lounge. Big signs warning against shootin' after consumin'.

We have a indoor gun range here with a full restaurant, bar & grill. Every person who orders a drink has their photo ID go into the computers at the Bar, which is automatically transferred to the computers at the range. They can drink after, but not before.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
We have a indoor gun range here with a full restaurant, bar & grill. Every person who orders a drink has their photo ID go into the computers at the Bar, which is automatically transferred to the computers at the range. They can drink after, but not before.

Capital idea!

That would work, I just would not want the liability of having someone on the shooting range knowing that they had had even one drink.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
That would work, I just would not want the liability of having someone on the shooting range knowing that they had had even one drink.

I think my biggest worry would be cross contamination from people being exposed to lead on the range and then contaminating food, or the tables and chairs in the restaurant.

Top Bottom