What's new

british Gold TTO Family

Just for fun I´ll show you the british Gold TTO Family. I hope I did not forget anyone :001_cool:

proxy.php

british Gold TTO Beschriftung.jpg

R

romsitsa

Hello Achim,

nice collection. I see two things missing, the Gen 2 Aristocrat and the last head variant of the Slim twist. The later came with custom handles, so it's possible that the gold plating was done by a third party.

Can it be that exhibit no 11 is a small head? Then it's more 60ies than 50ies.

Adam

Hello Achim,

nice collection. I see two things missing, the Gen 2 Aristocrat and the last head variant of the Slim twist. The later came with custom handle, so it's possible that the gold plating was done by a third party.

Can it be that exhibit no 11 is a small head? Then it's more 60ies than 50ies.

Adam

Adam, have you ever seen a gold 2nd generation Aristocrat or a gold Super Slim Twist?

So, is this the complete family? I have British Aristocrat that looks like your #4 or #8. Any way to know which it is?

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Lovely collection, Achim, sehr schön. Thank you for sharing.

Another great benefit of this thread, you awoke @Copierguy from his hibernation.

So, is this the complete family? I have British Aristocrat that looks like your #4 or #8. Any way to know which it is?
I´m missing the gold Aristocrat 2nd generation. #4 has a flat baseplate with British Patent 430 030

here you can see the picture in high resolution

Top Bottom