What's new

Haunted razor

I always had a fu man chu mustache. I was using a Gillette new. It was like it took over. It shaved like it did 1000 times before in someone else's hand. I now have a Clark Gable mustache. It was like someone took over. On the bright side I look 20 years younger and my other vintage Gillette's are happy!

I always had a fu man chu mustache. I was using a Gillette new. It was like it took over. It shaved like it did 1000 times before in someone else's hand. I now have a Clark Gable mustache. It was like someone took over. On the bright side I look 20 years younger and my other vintage Gillette's are happy!

I know the feeling. I’ve had a mustache since Jan 26, 1976. I sooo want to shave it with a straight razor just to see whether I can do it, but I can’t bring myself to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried once a "toothbrush mustache", but not for long.
This style was spoiled for all of us, by a guy back in 1933..

I tried once a "toothbrush mustache", but not for long.
This style was spoiled for all of us, by a guy back in 1933..
And most US GIs with moustache look like they have his from a distance. Moustaches not to exceed the corners of the mouth, combined with less than robust hair density of youth, makes only the center portion of the 'stache visible from a distance. :(

One moonless October eve I was shaving with my 1960 Gillette Psycho Tech and an abysmal to the marrow sense of dread enveloped my entire being. Relieved it quickly passed, but for a crippling yet momentary coruscation of homicidal ideation, I proceeded to obtain a DFS. I splashed jillions of Florida Water over my face and chest, retiring to my study for thought.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
"As the light from the full moon poured through the abandoned home's open window, the beam slowly moved along the vanity ... Tree branches scratched the window as the wind gusted, then ominously stopped.

"In the silence the razor rose ... as if held by an invisible hand; it paused in the air, contemplating itself in the mirror.

"In a aerial ballet unseen by human eyes, the razor dipped then rose again ... with unmistakable strokes ... as if to shave an invisible face."

muahahahahahaha! :a51:

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
One moonless October eve I was shaving with my 1960 Gillette Psycho Tech and an abysmal to the marrow sense of dread enveloped my entire being. Relieved it quickly passed, but for a crippling yet momentary coruscation of homicidal ideation, I proceeded to obtain a DFS. I splashed jillions of Florida Water over my face and chest, retiring to my study for thought.

Dammit Tony we have talked about you dropping acid. You need to stop doing it prior to shaving.

Too bad it didn't go even more rogue and remove the entire thing .Probably wouldn't left you looking younger still, and probably more handsome, too.

"As the light from the full moon poured through the abandoned home's open window, the beam slowly moved along the vanity ... Tree branches scratched the window as the wind gusted, then ominously stopped.

"In the silence the razor rose ... as if held by an invisible hand; it paused in the air, contemplating itself in the mirror.

"In a aerial ballet unseen by human eyes, the razor dipped then rose again ... with unmistakable strokes ... as if to shave an invisible face."

muahahahahahaha! :a51:

AA
:euro:

I often have "ghost stubble" but never a "haunted razor".
I now have a Clark Gable mustache.
proxy.php
I believe the term you're looking for is "pencil mustache".

Top Bottom