What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

In trying to use up the last of my TOBS Sandalwood, I've been applying a little as a pre-shave before brushing on the daily cream or soap. I dunno if it helps the shave any, it's not really on my phiz that long, but the sandalwood smells great.

IMG_0006.JPG

Solo Shaving Cream (Regular)

I just bought it from Haniffa @ Singapore for S$1.90 (USD 1.40 today). It is even cheaper than Palmolive Men Classic. It is a 100 ml tube made in the EU (Hungary?).

It has a barely discernible soapy, clean and pleasant scent. Lathering is no problem at all; I find the lather sufficiently thick but somehow a little "airy" at the same time. Lubrication is very good to excellent and aftershave feeling is good as I feel my facial skin smooth, a little tight but not dry at all. Added on with Thayers Witch Hazel as an aftershave lotion, I could not help but feel my smooth, soft and non-sticky face.

If you are after a cream with specific or detectable scent, this may not be for you. But for a no-frill, efficient and economical shaving cream, this is definitely on top of my list.

And I feel I need to share this "field report" with fellow shavers here. :)

Top Bottom