What's new

1947 SuperSpeed Giveaway

Hi guys, I've got this nice little Superspeed here that I just don't use anymore. It's missing the endcaps but that doesn't affect the shave at all.
What I'm looking for are the guys who've never used a SuperSpeed or owned one. These are nice little shavers, very comfortable and this one is in pretty good shape, all cleaned and ready to go. So if you're interested, reply to the thread and I will put your name into the hat. I will then draw the winning name on Wed. Feb 20. I'm going to keep this restricted to Canadian and American members only because I'm going to pay for the shipping as well. Good luck guys.

Attachments

• IMG_0510.JPG
    IMG_0510.JPG
    748.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0511.JPG
    IMG_0511.JPG
    894.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    844.8 KB · Views: 85
Not in as I have a birth year Super Speed. However, for all you new folks out there, the Super Speed is one of the best TTO razors to start your journey. Very forgiving and can get to be efficient as you build your skills.

I'm in! So far I've used a Vulcan, Prewar Canadian tech and a '62 slim. The Super Speed and the Fat boy are on my list. Thanks for the opportunity!

Not in, this giveaway is a really wonderful thing your doing! Bravo!
I too have a nice Super Speed a '52 that is a wonderful shaver.

Also, just in...the member known as Smedley5 has very generously donated a 50's SS with case so there can be TWO winners in this PIF. So c'mon guys step up let us know who you are and we'll put your names in. A big Hats Off to Smedley5 for his terrific contribution. I will also toss in a package of PolSilver razor blades as well.

Also, just in...the member known as Smedley5 has very generously donated a 50's SS with case so there can be TWO winners in this PIF. So c'mon guys step up let us know who you are and we'll put your names in. A big Hats Off to Smedley5 for his terrific contribution. I will also toss in a package of PolSilver razor blades as well.

Thx Smedley5, thanks to guys like u, huck1680 n many others, this is the best forum I've ever joined!

Thx Smedley5, thanks to guys like u, huck1680 n many others, this is the best forum I've ever joined!

Happy to contribute to this great community and introduce some folks to the classic Super Speeds - they are great shavers. Best of luck to the two lucky winners!

Very cool, Huck. Not in; I've got a whole cabinet full of Superspeeds. I'm sure someone will be very grateful and yours is a gesture that makes our community a better place.

Hi Huck, I'm in!
-Huck

By the way, what do you mean by "end caps"?

There is normally a solid bar soldered over this area. They are called end caps, and they’re simply cosmetic. They occasionally fall off.

proxy.php

They look like this:

proxy.php

Last edited:
What a great gesture! Please count me in. I’m new to the clan but loving the best shave of my life. Thank you for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom