What's new

Barrister and Mann Re-Releases and Seasonals

I have recieved an email back from Barrister and Mann that stated Leviathan will be re-released for sure this year, but Hallows and Nocturne will not be released again this year. They did however note that there would be some great things to take thier place. Has any one else heard of any new seasonal releases for this year other than the homage Dr. Seuss in March? Also, let me know your favorites from these categories. Leviathan is my favorite, but will be released again this year so no threat. I will be stocking up on Hallows and Nocturne as I love them both and use them all year. I know they are divisive scents, but I can't get enough.

Last edited:
@Hyloworks did you ask about Roam, I know there are a lot of fans around here
I will be sending a reply email back today. Roam will definitely be on there as well as a couple of others. If anyone else is looking for info on other seasonals let me know and I will add it to the email.

This was the first email I received back. This email asked about Nocturne, Leviathan, and Hallows specifically.

"Hi Jarrod!
As of this time, only Leviathan is slated for re-release. Apologies for the bad news, but I promise that we have some pretty terrific stuff in their place!
Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks and have a great day!"
-Will

Barrister and Mann

I just snagged Nocturne last week after finally getting around to trying the sample I had sitting around since the fall. Great scent!
Some people didn't, but I loved it. It reminds of the country store at the farm where I used to get pumpkins for halloween. Cider, caramel apples, dirt, and wood.

I enjoy the Leviathan scent and I have 2 pucks probably. If they released it in Excelsior base, I'm definitely picking one up again.

Out of 20+ scents in the den, Nocturne is the one that I most frequently open up to just smell. Sad to hear that it's going away but I'm glad that I read about it sooner than later. I have a 99% full puck and 2 more on the way from WCS. I'm sure that's probably amateur level hoarding but it should last me for a while. Hopefully they'll bring it back at some point in the future.

Out of 20+ scents in the den, Nocturne is the one that I most frequently open up to just smell. Sad to hear that it's going away but I'm glad that I read about it sooner than later. I have a 99% full puck and 2 more on the way from WCS. I'm sure that's probably amateur level hoarding but it should last me for a while. Hopefully they'll bring it back at some point in the future.
I just ordered two more myself with the aftershaves to match. You're doing the right thing.

Nocturne is a very pleasant scent--perfect for the Fall particularly in the Northeastern US. B&M really nailed that scent. I am sorry to see it disappear. I did manage to order a Beaudalaire set today.

Yes, the Beaudelaire is up on WCS. Also, it is confirmed that both patches and Roam are permanently retired. The people over at Barrister and Mann are awesome to deal with. Quick responses and a sense of humor.

Is anyone else's order for Beaudelaire Soap still showing unfulfilled on the WCS site? Mine is, and I ordered it within the first couple of hours it went live. I have another order from them later in the day that has shipped. Did anyone get confirmation that thier order has shipped? Or is is still unfulfilled?

Top Bottom