What's new

Help Deleting Posts from Facebook Newsfeed on iPhone

I like to keep the newsfeed section of Facebook on my iPhone fairly clean; devoid of miscellaneous junk. When I bring up some posts and click the three horizontal dots on the right side of the screen, I sometimes get an option to "Hide post" (among other options). For other posts, there is no "Hide post" option; instead I can save it (don't want to), snooze the site, hide all posts from that entire page, snooze the sender, unfollow the sender, give negative feedback on the sender, or turn off notifications for that particular post (whatever that means). I do not see how these posts are differentiated so that some can be simply deleted and others hang around until?.. Any way to simply delete those posts?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Facebook and news feed dont equate in my book. My suggestion is delete it all lol

Those controls are more to influence the Facebook algorithm's selections of what to show you in the future.
Once something is in your newsfeed, just scroll past it and keep going, once it's off the bottom of the screen you'll never see it again unless you go looking for it.

Those controls are more to influence the Facebook algorithm's selections of what to show you in the future.
Once something is in your newsfeed, just scroll past it and keep going, once it's off the bottom of the screen you'll never see it again unless you go looking for it.
Sounds good!!

Top Bottom