What's new

A Small Brush is Not Just for Travel Anymore

Why are not more of us using the Omega Badger/Boar 11047? Why do we think small is only right for travel? This brush provides as much later making as my humongous PAA Atomic Rocket. It's time to rethink, friends.

I don't know what size the Omega 47 is, but I purchased a Simpsons Classic 1 with a case for a traveling brush. It's become one on my favorite badger brushes!

Why are not more of us using the Omega Badger/Boar 11047? Why do we think small is only right for travel? This brush provides as much later making as my humongous PAA Atomic Rocket. It's time to rethink, friends.
I re-knotted mine with a TGN 3 banded Synthetic knot because I didn't care for the mixed knot it came with but really liked the handle. I use it now more often in my rotation...
20170202_153859-1.jpg
20170202_155159-1 (640x414).jpg

Well I have the 11047, and the 40033 Omegas, and I'm experiencing a weakness toward the 599 silvertip. My grandsons and son in law have relieved me of my last 3 Wee Scots, I'm a little gun-shy to get another, the way they disappear. Saville Row has a nice little 18 mm silvertip that may make a suitable alternative.
Oh well, what's one more torment, every day that passes is lost.

Amen!
Looks like my Omega 48's little brother.
I'll bet it is sweet after the break in.

Also, check out the new Simfix Super Badger.
It looks like a real value in a smaller knot.

Top Bottom