What's new

What's your favorite unscent shave cream?

Simpson has a great unscented shaving cream.
Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera is very light scented.
I’d looked at the Simpson Unscented Soap in the past but didn’t purchase it because Sodium Metabisulphite is an ingredient. To have an ingredient which would have the same effect on me as would a floral scent seemed strange.

Not sure Cade Rich is technically unscented, but it seems nearly so to me. What scent it has is very neutral. Very nice lather, an excellent shave every time I use it.

Plenty of great suggestions here.

I've recently purchased Maggard's unscented and Baume.Be. Baume.Be has a light scent but it's very neutral.

A huge aspect of the enjoyment I get from wet shaving comes from the scent of the soap or cream I’m using. I can’t imagine ever going for an unscented cream or soap unless I develop an allergic reaction to the fragrances found in them.

I've been expanding beyond the unscented realm, I picked up AOS Lemon last week and it has a fantastic lather. I still lean towards the unscented so there is conflict with my colognes.

New York Shaving has a really good unscented cream, highly rated on other boards but not mentioned much here. Cremo has a new (to me) product that is unscented. Cremo is slick as snot but hasn't much cushion.
FWIW, I use unscented because of spouse's breathing problems.

Meissner Tremonia have two. Unscented and Pots of Milk. Both unscented but different ingredients.
Personally I prefer Pots of Milk.
Only item it is a paste as opposed to a true cream. Also a soap is available.

AoS as well. I like combining AoS with other shaving soaps to increase the lather. Love it with Trumpers Rose puck. Can't get the Trumpers to lather worth a crap but love the smell. AoS makes great creams. Have the Lavender and Ocean Kelp.

This is not quite "unscented" but it's has a very fresh, crisp and clean. It's wonderful.

20190212_145414.jpg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort...and matching balm. Both unscented. I do understand the preference for unscented soaps and creams. Some people (or their spouses...or co-workers) are unable to tolerate scented products. And as mentioned above, an unscented cream does not clash with any AS scent.
-

+1 Ultimate Comfort is an excellent cream - one of the best.

Oh, I do understand it. Also people with allergies and/or sensitive skin tend to prefer it as well, less chance of something wrong being in it.

I just have no desire for unscented products.

Trying to get *ANYTHING* unscented here in Israel is impossible. I have looked! I have some pretty bad allergies to scents so i am on the lookout

Top Bottom