What's new

Stirling Syndicate

If I had to pick one it would be Margaritas in the Arctic. I keep all 4 Man scents around, and really like Black Ice and Picaneza.

In my cabinet right now are Barbershop, Bay Rum, MITA, Noir, Sandpiper, Spice, and an almost gone sample of Frozen Tundra. If I had to pick one it would probably be Bay Rum as it has the best all round scent and can be used at any time... Bay Rum for the win...

I have tried EM, SDM, and a few other of the cologne types and didn't care for them at all and really couldn't understand why everyone is so crazy about them. I did like Piacenza and Sandpiper with the later being the one that was designated to joint the cabinet in full tub form with matching aftershave...

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Black ice was a pleasant surprise for me sweet candy deep scent but not too long lasting so you smell like candy.
My only complaint about Stirling is the bottle change from the square dark bottle to the clear flask. Otherwise they are really tops

I just used it yesterday. My favorite Aventus clone so far, though I tried a sample of the Captain's Choice Venture aftershave and the scent is pretty close.

My favorite is Sharp Dressed Man. The wife's is Executive Man...so I picked up the cologne in that scent, too.

Executive man is an excellent scent! :a14::a14:

I also have Baker Street and sharp dressed man. My favorite changes depending on the day!

I certainly like it, but it's not my favorite Aventus dupe.

Hmmm, picking one Stirling scent...probably Ozark Mountain.
So far I've tried: Ozark Mountain, Iced Pineapple, Bergamot Lavender, Executive man, Christmas Eve, Coniferous, Eucalyptus mint, Island man
The only product I've tried that smells like Aventus is Captain's Choice Venture. I've never tried the real thing, but absolutely love the Captain's Choice. What Aventus clones would you recommend?

The only product I've tried that smells like Aventus is Captain's Choice Venture. I've never tried the real thing, but absolutely love the Captain's Choice. What Aventus clones would you recommend?
Forgive me if I'm speaking out of place,since the question wasn't directed to me,but IMHO WSP's Olympus is one of if not the best Aventus dupes in the shave world.It has the smokey birch that was prominent in early Aventus batches that other dupes lack.I've heard good things about PAA's Grey label products as well,looking to give that one a try soon

i did a search and found zero regarding Stirlings mutton tallow soaps specifically Electric Sheep. I understand the be all and end all of tallow is mutton. Not expensive at $13.20 for 5.8oz. I just ordered some and fear I may be in for something I hadn’t bargained for namely th smell of mutton tallow which I understand can be strong but buried under a lot of lemon and citronella fragrance. What say thee? Any experience?

The base is great, the usual reliable Stirling but with a slightly even better post-shave feel, at least in my experience.

Scent strength is also remarkable. My room will smell like citronella if I leave the lid off the puck.

The scent can be polarizing, almost like Arko is polarizing. Citronella doesn't bother me so I'm good there.

I had a sample puck back a couple years ago and found the performance and post shave feel to be outstanding as is all of Stirling's line but the scent was just too much for me and eventually passed it to someone else... To me it was just a little too much in the scent of Pledge furniture polish!! Very overpowering though!!

Top Bottom