What's new

Valentine's Day Soap???

What are some good soaps for Valentine's Day?

I just ordered Australian Private Reserve Passione.

I know Declaration Grooming and Chatillon Lux have Sni Mato.

I have a few good rose scents with Declaration's Yuzu Rose Patchouli, Sudsy Soapery's Rose and Black Pepper, and Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations Somali Rose.

Any other good ones?

My suggestion for Valentine's day is to use any soap or cream that your (wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other) is really partial to you wearing. Familiarity is a really good thing sometimes.

My wife is partial to my fruity or soapy scents. So it's any of the Stirling fruity scents or something more simple like Arko or Williams.

Of course if you're looking for something just to wear just for the seasonal theme, I really can't help . . . I'm not big on the floral scents.

The declaration/chatillon Sni Mato is my favorite overall soap right now. Smells like my parents’ liquor cabinet when I was a kid. Performance is typical awesome dg.

B&M Night Music is a big Valentines Day soap. Also have one from Soap Smooth called Figoconut and is Fig & Coconut, nice fruity scent that is not too strong, great performance as well.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Soap? I don't have any soaps with scents that last all day. A Valentine's Day cologne might be a better choice. I'll probably go with either Eau des Baux or Aventus.

I might have to give this Funny Valentine soap from Mammoth Soaps a run that I just got, its an interesting mix of scent notes.

Curious about Mammoth too. Hopefully this becomes regularly available.
It seems like the releases are pretty limited and go quickly, he definitely gets a lot of hype over on Reddit.
I had a first shave with the Funny Valentine today, the scent is 'fun' but I don't know if I'll use a full tub of it so it might hit the BST. Performance was pretty darn good, I made sure to give it a good amount of water and the slickness and residual slickness is strong. Very nice post-shave feel, I probably could have gone without an AS. I looked at the ingredients list and I don't know what the heck murumuru butter is but these artisans are using some pretty creative skin goodies nowadays.

It seems like the releases are pretty limited and go quickly, he definitely gets a lot of hype over on Reddit.
I had a first shave with the Funny Valentine today, the scent is 'fun' but I don't know if I'll use a full tub of it so it might hit the BST. Performance was pretty darn good, I made sure to give it a good amount of water and the slickness and residual slickness is strong. Very nice post-shave feel, I probably could have gone without an AS. I looked at the ingredients list and I don't know what the heck murumuru butter is but these artisans are using some pretty creative skin goodies nowadays.

Lol, that's exactly what attracts me to these new soaps, it's the exotic ingredients I've never even heard of.

How's the performance if you'll compare with your top soaps?

Aphrodite by Soap if the Gods. Wonderful lend of heavy rose and cocoa. Just not a great lathered unfortunately.

In the future I'll have to try again and see if I can get it to behave.

Top Bottom