What's new

DASHCAM question

Researching my first dashcam..Have decided to go with Aukey DR02 -D....D for DUAL cameras ...My question is this , does the rear camera need a second micro sd card ??

Since I do not own a dashcam I was curious. Based on the manual on the Aukey product website, there is only one micro SD card, supporting 128GB max size. That a 20 foot mini USB cable is included to connect the back camera to the front unit so that its video recording can be stored (and to power the back camera). The front & back camera recordings are stored in separate files so I guess the timestamp is used to sync up footage.

I'll keep an eye on this thread after being hit with no whitnesses. Don't want to be stuck in a he said she said again

Since I do not own a dashcam I was curious. Based on the manual on the Aukey product website, there is only one micro SD card, supporting 128GB max size. That a 20 foot mini USB cable is included to connect the back camera to the front unit so that its video recording can be stored (and to power the back camera). The front & back camera recordings are stored in separate files so I guess the timestamp is used to sync up footage.
that's what I was thinking as well...thanks for investigating !

Top Bottom