What's new

Free Badger Shave Brush Lather & Wood

Free is free! I might pass it on to a can operator friend looking to get into whipping up some lather! I don’t think everyone is operating at your level of shaving snoberdashery! Some will appreciate it!

Free is free! I might pass it on to a can operator friend looking to get into whipping up some lather! I don’t think everyone is operating at your level of shaving snoberdashery! Some will appreciate it!

Yeah, I figure worst case scenario, I’ll have an extra brush to give away to someone.

Thanks for sharing. Already placed my order one hour ago and have my refund on my PayPal account already.

Mine was ordered Friday at around 6pm. Paypal reimbursement completed 15-20 mins later. Somehow the brush arrived on Saturday by 4pm.

As for the brush, I dunno it seems ok but I don't have much experience with badgers. I bought a "Perfecto" badger brush from the amazon when I was first starting out, then replaced it with a synthetic. I recently added an Omega 49 boar but haven't used it much.

This one stinks a bit when wet but right now it's soaking in a nice Conks Bay Rum lather to get rid of some of that. It seemed a bit floppy when loading it but lathered just fine. Didn't use it on my face yet - I'll try it out once the stink is gone.

The picture does show that the badger hair is clipped, so expect quite a bit of scritch from this brush. But like you say... free is free.

I'll pass, though. Leave one more in the pile for a guy that needs a brush.

If it’s free...
It’s for me.
Probably gonna become the new travel brush.
Got the refund in less than an hour. Wow....

Last edited:
Top Bottom