What's new

Clubman Brandy Spice

I've been using Clubman Pinaud After Shave daily for the past couple weeks and love it. I've been curious about the other scents they have so I ordered some Clubman Brandy Spice. Did I make a good choice?

I almost got some Gents Gin. Oh heck, I'd like to try them all. From what I've read, they pretty much all get good reviews.

Brandy Spice is wonderful. A nice sweet brandy smell with apples. It is really nice. You made a good choice.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I've been using Clubman Pinaud After Shave daily for the past couple weeks and love it. I've been curious about the other scents they have so I ordered some Clubman Brandy Spice. Did I make a good choice?

I think so! Used it today, it's pretty versatile.

Boozy, sweet, moisturizes and sticks around some.

That and Whiskey Woods show good product development... Allergic to gingerbread, haven't tried that one.

AA

I bought sample size bottles of the three new scents. The Brandy Spice seems a bit to sweet, Whiskey Woods isn't bad but The only one I think I'll reorder in the Gentleman's Gin

According to the tracking number my Brandy Spice should arrive Friday. I'm still very much looking forward to it.

I received it Thursday. As previously stated, it is boozy and sweet but it doesn't seem to stick around very long. I still prefer the Clubman Pinaud After Shave. It has that barber shop smell and seems to last a pretty good while. It also goes very well with the Jeris Hair Tonic I use.

I just paired Brandy Spice with Old Spice Cologne. SWMBO likes it. That being said, I have all three of the new scents and prefer Whiskey Woods followed by Gent’s Gin and then Brandy Spuce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That’s a good choice for this time of year(winter). I’m a big fan of their products.
Other scents to try for winter: musk and V.I. bay rum.
The perfect a/s for the situation.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member

There's always Lilac Vegetal. :001_wub:

20200101_144718~2.jpg
20200207_061939~2.jpg

20200205_105716~2.jpg

Top Bottom