What's new

What was your last order of razor blades?

Attachments

• derby.jpg
    derby.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 4
ordered 100 of the new USTA blades....$9.99 shipped

$55 per 100 blades is steep....
Hadn't looked at the price now. I paid 12 for 36. On a side note, I tried a Treet Platinum today. I was surprised how sharp and smooth it was. Maybe I got a one off, as I have read they are on par with Shark and I HATE those blades.

Hadn't looked at the price now. I paid 12 for 36. On a side note, I tried a Treet Platinum today. I was surprised how sharp and smooth it was. Maybe I got a one off, as I have read they are on par with Shark and I HATE those blades.
I have great luck with TREETS...Only ones I haven't tried are Star Plus and Falcon.....Treet 7 DAYS gives me a dozen good shaves....
treet.JPG

I bought 100 Gillette Nacet blades from someone here. Those blades last me a week (I could probably pick for more), so I’m set for nearly 2 years.

Yeah they are the 10 packs. 1 pack has a pricing label of $3.00 but i'm not sure if thats original or from a flea market.

Yes, the packs are in less than perfect condition, but the blades are in really good knick, and for this price....

200 red personna, razor blades club eBay store. Quick shipping from Germany. FWIW, these no longer say Israel on them anywhere. If they weren’t from rbc, I would think they looked fake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom