What's new

Best cheapish cream in a tube?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I am looking to move into relatively cheap creams from a tube, such as Nivea, La Toja, or Gillette Pure. Which of these have you tried perform well?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I like Proraso the one with the blue cap, when I use it i put some on my fingers and spread it over my face, goes a long way :)
"Its formula with high skin tolerability, thanks to the properties of Aloe vera and Vitamin E, has a highly protective and moisturising effect for maximum skin care. " Proraso web site

Can't say that I have tried many tube creams. I'm more of a shave soap kind of guy. But here in the states, we have Cremo in a tube. The Sandalwood is really quite nice, excellent scent, good glide. I wish there was a matching alcohol aftershave. But I think it goes against their modern everyman business model.

If you can find them, some of the Indian creams in tubes are good. Even living in an area with Indian stores and a big Indian population, though, I did not find them easily.

I found some "Sensitive Shave Cream" in a tube made by The Real Shaving Co. (England) at TJ Maxx a few months ago that is very nice that I would highly recommend. It was only $3.99. I just don't know the availability of it elsewhere and what the normal price is. Something a little more mainstream that I love is Proraso Blue.

I am looking to move into relatively cheap creams from a tube, such as Nivea, La Toja, or Gillette Pure. Which of these have you tried perform well?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Ive tried godrej lime from India and that stuff is great
proxy.php

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Derby 'Lemon' cream in a tube is generously sized (100ml) and smells great & makes nice foam quickly. eh? I like it and will try Derby's other cream in a tube offerings in the future.

Top Bottom