What's new

Superbowl chow

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Who's making what?

We're just doing wings ... Thai style, and also some with Rudy's rub. Those should be interesting.

Smokers smoking? Chili pots simmering?

AA

Wife want chili dogs :001_rolle. So, pecan smoked garlic sausage on a bolillo with Coney Island Chili Dog Sauce.

My wife and I are just doing appetizers. Normally we get smoked wings from a local place but this year they are only doing drumstick (my wife doesnt like drumsticks) and the line is usually crazy long, so we arent doing that.

We’re going to friends, where they’re have a taco bar. I’m bringing the cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled pork for us
proxy.php

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
We're heading to a friend's house, and everyone brings something. However, she always cooks enough for the Russian army, so everyone else brings something fairly simple. Mrs. TL worked up some scratch onion dip. Yummy!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The wings with the BBQ rub were best ... big seasoning flakes stuck on well.

Also threw on General's hot sauce; comes in a glass grenade. Actually good.

Some years wings sell out in stores ...

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Time to reboot this!

I want Buffalo Chicken Dip ... And MN Hot Dish!

Who is bringing what this year?

AA

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I will be consuming a medium thin crust pizza with pepperoni and extra cheese from my favorite place- Mama’s Pizza. Heck, I may go crazy and do regular crust. I love their crust, but have been doing thin the last few times to scale back a bit.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My wife and I are just doing appetizers. Normally we get smoked wings from a local place but this year they are only doing drumstick (my wife doesnt like drumsticks) and the line is usually crazy long, so we arent doing that.
My wife made wings with really good sauce. She asked me if it needed improvement- I said next time use drumsticks. Wings are too much work for too little meat, IMO.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I want Buffalo Chicken Dip

Mrs. TL makes the most amazing Buffalo chicken dip. I've been known to eat it for a meal. She even gave the recipe to the nearby fire station when they went bananas over it. I funny have the recipe handy at the moment, or I'd post it. The one thing I can't recall is the amount of cream cheese.

I will be getting the crock pot going for some home made chili at 8am. Then it’s onto wings, bagel bites, and pigs in a blanket. Unfortunately I can’t eat much if any of it, after my gastric surgery there isn’t much I can eat.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Philly Cream Cheese Dip:

Place the number of blocks of Philly Cream Cheese you want in a blender (best to let them sit out a while to soften up).
Get a can of sliced jalapeños. Pour the juice into the blender and refill can with water. Blend and add water til you get it the consistency you want.
Now add jalapeño slices until it’s as hot as you want.
Oh my!
Easy and oh so good.
Y’all can thank this redneck mescan boy later for this one.
And I may just make a couple of grapefruit pies too.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Hot dogs on the pit grilled with onions and poblano peppers. The missus said we must have cueso mixed with a can of habanero rotell tomatoes. They'll go on top of the dogs and homemade corn chips.

Top Bottom