What's new

nosewarmer/small pipe recommendations

hi. i am looking for recommendations for budget nosewarmer pipes for work. i know about all the short cob pipes but would like something a little nicer. something with a small bowl as well. maybe something like a yello bole pug?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A neat tiny pipe is a Morgan one. But I would not consider them budget for what they are. Still think a cob is the best route, but I am kinda biased.[emoji16]

I don’t know what your budget is, but Rattray’s has several chubby pipes and the small pipe I have is a Goblin and it is a fine little pipe.

Other than that, I’d go with a small cob.

Hmmm how nice? When they are in stock there are some stubby bones pipes. The al pascia curvy has always been a favorite of mine. Some key words to look for in searching stubbie, pocket, outdoorsmen, stuff like that. I believe savinelli has one called a minuto as well that is small. I guess it will depend on how small you want it and how small a bowl your looking for.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So is the minuto too expensive? It comes with a pipe bag, Czech tool and filters for $88 at smokingpipes. Then there is the mini ranging $80 to 100, but no bag, in different styles. Both from Savinelli.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
The minuto is a very small idea of tiny. I think the main idea was for people who wanted to smoke cigarette tobacco in a pipe and use cigarette filters . .

I really like the Rattay's Gobins . . . I've a straight and a bent . . ..both very nice.

Savinelli petite is nice too.

I guess they are all a bit North of you price range. Not terribly expensive but maybe if they come up Estate wise they would be a good deal.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
So is the minuto too expensive? It comes with a pipe bag, Czech tool and filters for $88 at smokingpipes. Then there is the mini ranging $80 to 100, but no bag, in different styles. Both from Savinelli.

^^^The Minuto is small, but it's a nice little pipe. I get about 20 minutes out of it. If that's out of your price range an estate, like you said, may be your best bet.

proxy.php

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I've got to take a pic of mine. Seems smaller.

I have small hands...but big feet.

I looked up the Yello-Bole Pug and it looks good...briar instead of brylon. Since I have Dad's old Yello-Bole from the '50s I have been thinking about getting a new one but all I had found was the brylon crap. Came across this site looking up the Pug and the Imperial looks okay but I don't know any thing about the WV SmokeShop. If they are like Vegas Smokes I don't want anything to do with them.

WV SmokeShop / WV Merchandise LLC

Dad's old Yello-Bole:

dsc_0003-2-jpg.912709

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I have small hands...but big feet.

I looked up the Yello-Bole Pug and it looks good...briar instead of brylon. Since I have Dad's old Yello-Bole from the '50s I have been thinking about getting a new one but all I had found was the brylon crap. Came across this site looking up the Pug and the Imperial looks okay but I don't know any thing about the WV SmokeShop. If they are like Vegas Smokes I don't want anything to do with them.

WV SmokeShop / WV Merchandise LLC

Dad's old Yello-Bole:

dsc_0003-2-jpg.912709
I've ordered from them several times. They're a good site to deal with. Never had any issues, and like Smoking Pipes, the pipe you see is the pipe you get.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I've ordered from them several times. They're a good site to deal with. Never had any issues, and like Smoking Pipes, the pipe you see is the pipe you get.

That is good to know. I think I may order the Yello-Bole, although I don't need another pipe. I really, really, don't. If I keep saying that I may convince myself not to get it. Wish me luck.

Top Bottom