What's new

Review: Timeless Ti .95

I just got the .95 solid bar in stainless and I’m with you, all my other razors are gonna start collecting dust. It took the top spot in my den previously held by the Rockwell 6s.

I just got the .95 solid bar in stainless and I’m with you, all my other razors are gonna start collecting dust. It took the top spot in my den previously held by the Rockwell 6s.
I might try the SS down the road just to compare, love the handles of the SS version.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats on the Ti95 and hoping you have many happy shaves in the future... I have the Ti95 SB myself and is the only razor in my cabinet. All others have been sold off as none of them really came close to what the Ti95 gives me "every" shave out!! I recently had a SS95 SB that I bought just to test against the Ti95 to see what "this difference" was that some speak of and all I found was a difference in weight!! To me they gave an identical shave and if there was a difference it was on my end only as to how I moved the razor across my face, thats it... I do however want to try the OC version but I think what I will actually do is order a combo plate SB/OC for my Ti95. I shave every other day and that is what has worked best for me in the last 1yr+.

I don't have a Timeless but what I do have is a titanium handle 85x16mm and 53g. The Timless Ti handle is 85x14mm and 51g. Pretty much identical. This is the best handle I've ever used by a long way, and as others have said, the balance with a 50 gram handle is really good - more weight towards the head. And because it's wider it's much easier to grip.

I caved today and bought myself a belated birthday present - Ti.68 head. If it is to my liking I'll order the handle as well.

Nice review. I just received a Ti .68 scalloped on Friday. I've had a few shaves with it and it is amazing! I love the light weight even though it's a bit... strange feeling (but in a good way).
proxy.php

IMG_3318.jpg

I'm so happy you're loving your Timeless ! For me and my face, my Timeless Bronze is allowing me to enjoy incredibly sublime shaves ...... whether it's with a Feather, Polsilver, Astra, Israeli Red Personna, Crystal, or Derby .... All lovely !

proxy.php

I just got the Timeless SS .95 OC and love it. I'm happy you are loving your new razor. They really are pretty spectacular and produce a very fine shave. I'd love to one day get a Ti to compare to my SS.

proxy.php

I just got the Timeless SS .95 OC and love it. I'm happy you are loving your new razor. They really are pretty spectacular and produce a very fine shave. I'd love to one day get a Ti to compare to my SS.
Hey Paul, congrats on the SS95. I'm sure you've got a whole lot of great shaves coming down the road. It's been almost a year since my Ti95 showed up and in that time it made every other razor I had obsolete and its the only razor in the cabinet now!! Its my Reo Grand of the shaving world!! All others do not compare...

Just for the record: which razors did you sell off because you found your match? Just to know what you had before that! It’s hard to go better than the Timeless, true that is, but I got a few that are much better (for me, and that is always individual...)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Just for the record: which razors did you sell off because you found your match? Just to know what you had before that! It’s hard to go better than the Timeless, true that is, but I got a few that are much better (for me, and that is always individual...)

I sold my ej de89, Mhule r41, slim adjustable, and game changer

The last razors I had when I got the Ti95 were the Wunderbar, 61 Fatboy, and the Colonial General SE which gave an exceptionally close shave the same as the Ti95 did but I reach for the Ti95 99% of the time and just didn't see a reason to keep anything else on the shelf if its not being used... The Wunderbar was a great shaver also but if you didn't pay attention it had a habit of biting you if you let your mind stray while using it. I don't get that with the Ti95 at all...

The last razors I had when I got the Ti95 were the Wunderbar, 61 Fatboy, and the Colonial General SE which gave an exceptionally close shave the same as the Ti95 did but I reach for the Ti95 99% of the time and just didn't see a reason to keep anything else on the shelf if its not being used... The Wunderbar was a great shaver also but if you didn't pay attention it had a habit of biting you if you let your mind stray while using it. I don't get that with the Ti95 at all...

Same for me with the iKon B1! Nice, but if I don’t act like a turtle, it looks like a pack of stray dogs ripped my face open. But I must say I switch out between lots of my high end razors just to have something else every other day. But every so often it’s the Blackbird, I must admit. Beautiful razor, and hell of a performer! Your other razors weren’t that bad, but the Timeless is just in another class.
And why look for more if you found what you needed! [emoji106]

Has anyone tried the scratch and dent version or is new the only way to go?
My titanium top cap is scratch and dent. Not a single blemish. It even says on their website under the scratch/dent/returns that there is literally no difference. Only thing is since most of these pieces were returns, they do not allow returns for the scratch dent ones.

But as far as my experience goes, it looks like they are just returned parts. The cap I got looks brand new and the finish is identical to the handle and bp.

My titanium top cap is scratch and dent. Not a single blemish. It even says on their website under the scratch/dent/returns that there is literally no difference. Only thing is since most of these pieces were returns, they do not allow returns for the scratch dent ones.

But as far as my experience goes, it looks like they are just returned parts. The cap I got looks brand new and the finish is identical to the handle and bp.

Thank you. Now I'm drooling over this razor.

Top Bottom